Civil War Historian Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civil War Historian Magazine

Does anyone know if Nicky Hughes is still editor of CWH?
    I have emailed him twice over the last couple of weeks, with no response.
    I have also yet to receive my copy for March/April,does anyone know what's going on there?
    Dave Burt, ACWS, England.
    David Burt, Co Author "Suppliers to the Confederacy: British Imported Arms and Accoutrements" "Suppliers to the Confederacy II: S. Isaac Campbell & Co, London - Peter Tait & Co, Limerick, Out Now

Re: Civil War Historian Magazine

In the most recent issue of CWH, Nicky announces that this will be his last issue for him to serve as editor.
    John Wickett
    Former Carpetbagger
    Administrator (We got rules here! Be Nice - Sign Your Name - No Farbisms)

Comment

Originally posted by LibertyHallVols View Post
      In the most recent issue of CWH, Nicky announces that this will be his last issue for him to serve as editor.
      It did state, though, that the magazine would continue under the direction of Benjamin Smith (current managing editor). Now we just have to wait and see if that is the case and if it can keep the current quality. It would be a shame to lose it, as the only other alternatives are the CCG, The Civil War News or Civil War Courier - what a sad state!:cry_smile

Crabby
      Beth Crabb

IN LOVING MEMORY OF
      John Crabb July 10, 1953 - Nov. 25, 2009

Comment

Mr. Burt,

Sometimes an issue takes more time to travel than other times. My copy arrived yesterday, more than a full week after others reported receiving theirs.
        Terre Hood Biederman
        Yassir, I used to be Mrs. Lawson. I still run period dyepots, knit stuff, and cause trouble.

sigpic
        Wearing Grossly Out of Fashion Clothing Since 1958.

ADVENTURE CALLS. Can you hear it? Come ON.

Comment

Working...
        X