Solicitin Help from Someone in Alabama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solicitin Help from Someone in Alabama

Anyone going to a library in Alabama anytime soon? If so, could you please copy the following from the Alabama historical Quarterly? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...

Stevenson, William G. “Diary of William Grafton Stevenson, Captain, CSA.” Edited by Carl R. Stevenson. Alabama Historical Quarterly 23 (Spring 1961): p45
    [I][B]Brian T. McGarrahan[/B][/I]

[URL="http://www.trampbrigade.com"]Tramp Brigade Mess[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.scarreenactors.com"]Southeast Coalition of Authentic Reenactors[/URL]
    [I][COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]GAME 07[/B][/COLOR][/I]

[CENTER]"[B][SIZE="2"]I am just here to get my name in the program. Wildcats![/SIZE][/B]."[/CENTER]

Re: Solicitin Help from Someone in Alabama

One way to obtain this item is through the copying services of the Hoole Special Collections at the University of Alabama. The catalogue does indicate the presence of that volume.

There's some fairly massive rennovation happening on campus right now, as the center core of the campus is being closed to all but foot traffic and some libraries and stacks are being rennovated or moved over the summer. If you choose this method, move quickly, as some collections will be packed for months as soon as the the spring term ends next week.
    Terre Hood Biederman
    Yassir, I used to be Mrs. Lawson. I still run period dyepots, knit stuff, and cause trouble.

sigpic
    Wearing Grossly Out of Fashion Clothing Since 1958.

ADVENTURE CALLS. Can you hear it? Come ON.

Comment

Re: Solicitin Help from Someone in Alabama

Mr. McGarrahan,

If you go to the reference desk at your local library, they can order this article for you through interlibrary loan. You may have to pay a small fee for photocopying services.

Regards,

geoffrey lehmann
      geoffrey lehmann

Comment

Working...
      X