Cs Pistol Ammo Box Location?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cs Pistol Ammo Box Location?

Does anyone know where the box on page 192 of EOG labeled by them as a "revolver ammunition box with tin and accessory pouch" is located? If it's in a private collection please PM me with the info instead of posting it publicly. I know it's not in the MOC collection as I just heard back from them about it.
    John Greenfield

GawdAwful Mess [url]www.gawdawfulmess.com[/url]

Re: Cs Pistol Ammo Box Location?

Sir, from EOG page 307, picture credits check pages192-193 should be it. Hope this helps. Thanks.
    Mel Hadden, Husband to Julia Marie, Maternal Great Granddaughter of
    Eben Lowder, Corporal, Co. H 14th Regiment N.C. Troops (4th Regiment N.C. Volunteers, Co. H, The Stanly Marksmen) Mustered in May 5, 1861, captured April 9, 1865.
    Paternal Great Granddaughter of James T. Martin, Private, Co. I, 6th North Carolina Infantry Regiment Senior Reserves, (76th Regiment N.C. Troops)

"Aeterna Numiniet Patriae Asto"

CWPT
    www.civilwar.org.

"We got rules here!"

The War of the Rebellion: A Compilation of the Official Records of the Union and Confederate Armies

Battles and Leaders of the Civil War: Being for the most part contributations by Union and Confederate officers

Comment

Re: Cs Pistol Ammo Box Location?

Tried that can't quite decipher where it is at from the credits in the back.
      John Greenfield

GawdAwful Mess [url]www.gawdawfulmess.com[/url]

Comment

Working...
      X