My baby boy has arrived!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My baby boy has arrived!

Congrats! Both of mine are 16 months old now and it seems like yesterday when they were born. Make sure you take lots of pictures; you can never have enough pictures!
    James E. Boyle, Jr.

Comment

Hi Chris, my best to you and your family. Congratulations!
      Andy Ackeret
      A/C Staff
      Mess No. 3 / Hard Head Mess / O.N.V

Comment

All the best!

Comment

Congratulations Utley. My son was born November 4th, so if you want the twelve extra days of fatherly wisdom that I have, I will be glad to share that with you. Maybe we can take them hiking on the AT together one day.
          Please tell me you are not going to raise him a Bama fan.
          Mike Randles
          The Beloved Ruth Smythers Mess

Comment

All,

Thank you for all of the nice comments, it means alot! We probably won't be able to talk momma into a CW show debut this year, but I'm sure he'll be there next year with me! Sleep......ah.....sleep, that was nice when I had it, but I wouldn't trade being a daddy for anything, hard to remember when I wasn't (and had money, and time, and....)

Mike,

Congrats on the birth of your son!! At least I wasn't the oldest papa bringing a baby home in Middle TN in November.... We definitely are going to take them hiking the AT someday, I've been jonesing for that for a while! I will absolutely raise him a BAMA fan (did I happen to mention they're number 1???), but won't disown him if he wants to go to ol' Rocky Top. You'd be proud of me these days, I actually cheer for TN when they're not playing BAMA, and own a few Tennessee clothing items.......slow conversion, but there is some progress.
            Chris Utley
            South Union Mills
            [url]www.southunionmills.com[/url]
            [url]www.facebook.com/southunionmills[/url]

Comment

Hi Chris,

Fear not, sleep will come.

It finally did for my wife and me, as our son Gordon at 5 months finally is on a schedule and sleeps 8 hours.

For a while there I got more sleep at the few events I could make, sleeping on rocks than sleeping at home :D

Enjoy every moment you can with your family,

All the best

Don S
              Don F Smith

Comment

Chris,

Congrats on the birth of yours!

Our first child came into this world last night at 7:41pm. Jonah and Mom are doing well and I could not be any happier than I am at this moment.
                [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Matt Caldwell

GHTI

WIG[/FONT]

Comment

Congratulations to Chris and Matt. I have been at it for almost three months now (our little Alex is three months old this Friday) and it is quite the life change... for the better. :D
                  ERIC TIPTON
                  Former AC Owner

Comment

Working...
                  X