Without A Trace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Without A Trace

The T.V. show Without a Trace will be on tonight at ten on CBS. It is supposed to feature a Civil war reenactment scene, Hopefully it won't make our hobby look to bad. Jerry Bruckhiemer strikes again!
    Rick Spencer
    19th U.S. infantry, The Rock Of Chickamauga!
    Ohio Valley Civil War Assoc.
    66th ill. Birge's Western Sharpshooters
    [url]www.ovcwa.com[/url]

Re: Without A Trace

"These reenactors obviously have nothing better to do then help us find Ben (the missing man)"- dectective on show
    aka those loser reenactors need to get a life. Besides the fact that it basically ripped on reenactors for an hour straight, it was a terrible show and I know why I've never watched it before.
    Tim Koenig

Comment

Nobody should have expected anything different - it was a crime drama not a documentary. At least the sutler was wearing some nice overalls I'll have to make myself soon.
      Ross L. Lamoreaux
      rlamoreaux@tampabayhistorycenter.org

"...and if profanity was included in the course of study at West Point, I am sure that the Army of the Cumberland had their share of the prize scholars in this branch." - B.F. Scribner, 38th Indiana Vol Inf

Comment

Complete this sentence:

"Without a Trace of:......."
        Soli Deo Gloria
        Doug Cooper

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

Please support the CWT at www.civilwar.org

Comment

[QUOTE=Ross L. Lamoreaux;129290]Nobody should have expected anything different - it was a crime drama not a documentary. QUOTE]

I had hope, but what can I say, I'm a dreamer
          Tim Koenig

Comment

I watched Independence Day instead. I find the alien intruders to be more authentic than any reenactor I see on a budgeted TV series. Besides... you can't beat the line: "Oh no you did NOT shoot that green s_ _ _ at me!"
            Brad Ireland
            Old Line Mess
            4th VA CO. A
            SWB

Comment

Working...
            X