My son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My son

Prayers have been said and sent. We can all learn from his, yours and your familys courage. All of you will be in our prayers. God bless and watch over you and yours.
    Sincerely,
    Bill Feuchtenberger
    Co.H
    1st South Carolina Volunteers
    "It Do"

Comment

All my heart felt thanks to you all for the concern for my son, Justin. He is scheduled to see the cardiologist this coming Wednesday.I will let you know what happens. God bless you all.

Sincerely,
      Brent Conner
      Brent Conner

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.
      Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Brent,

I am just now reading this, but please know your son & family are in my prayers.

Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? and not one of them shall fall on the ground without your Father: but the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
        Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.
        - Matt. 10:29-31
        Robert Carter
        69th NYSV, Co. A
        justrobnj@gmail.com
        www.69thsnyv.org

Comment

Mr. Conner,

A couple months ago, this fine community sent their prayers to one of our mess mates. I was personally very grateful and I extend this courtesy to you as well.

Best,
          Jason C. Spellman
          Skillygalee Mess

"Those fine fellows in Virginia are pouring out their heart's blood like water. Virginia will be heroic dust--the army of glorious youth that has been buried there."--Mary Chesnut

Comment

I returned from Baltimore yesterday(Friday). The cardiologist wants to do testing on Justins' heart and kidneys. Justin was so happy to see me.I told him that many people have him in their prayers. Justin can not speak, however, I believe he does understand more than many thinks he understands. The attached photo is Justin taken 2 days ago. You can see why he is my angle. Thank you for ALL you support and prayers.

Most Sincerely,
            Brent Conner

Brent Conner

Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Sir, your heart strength surely shows courage, spirit and hope... all of which Justin has always carried. May Justin be touched by the healing thoughts of angles.
              Mel and Marie Hadden
              Mel Hadden, Husband to Julia Marie, Maternal Great Granddaughter of
              Eben Lowder, Corporal, Co. H 14th Regiment N.C. Troops (4th Regiment N.C. Volunteers, Co. H, The Stanly Marksmen) Mustered in May 5, 1861, captured April 9, 1865.
              Paternal Great Granddaughter of James T. Martin, Private, Co. I, 6th North Carolina Infantry Regiment Senior Reserves, (76th Regiment N.C. Troops)

"Aeterna Numiniet Patriae Asto"

CWPT
              www.civilwar.org.

"We got rules here!"

The War of the Rebellion: A Compilation of the Official Records of the Union and Confederate Armies

Battles and Leaders of the Civil War: Being for the most part contributations by Union and Confederate officers

Comment

Once again God's power has been show through the power of prayer. Yesterday both test were completed on Justin. His heart and Kidneys are working perfectly. The staff and doctors at John Hopkins were so kind and gentle with my son. Justin's stay at KKI was extended until April, however the reasons are for positive objectives and not now focused on the possibility of tragic medical problems.
                Thank you for everything! God Bless!
                Sincerely,

Brent Conner
                Brent Conner

Benjamin Franklin

Comment

The prayers are nothing without right causes to serve...
                  I am happy for your son, you and your family!
                  Everything is connected by the love, it is the universal value. ;)
                  William Miconnet
                  French Mess
                  AES
                  BGR & IPW Survivor
                  Never ever give up!
                  In memory of Steve Boulton, live the little story, lost in the history...
                  I believe!

Comment

Working...
                  X