Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sumac dyed jean cloth

Hello,
    Has Ben Tart discontinued his sumac dyed cloth? I've heard rumors to that effect....Thanks.
    Tom "Mingo" Machingo
    Independent Rifles, Weevil's Mess

Vixi Et Didici

"I think and highly hope that this war will end this year, and Oh then what a happy time we will have. No need of writing then but we can talk and talk again, and my boy can talk to me and I will never tire of listening to him and he will want to go with me everywhere I go, and I will be certain to let him go if there is any possible chance."
    Marion Hill Fitzpatrick
    Company K, 45th Georgia Infantry
    KIA Petersburg, Virginia

Re: Sumac dyed jean cloth

I know they have at least a bolt at Needle and Thread as of 2 weeks ago.
    Eric Stephenson

[URL="http://www.military-historians.org/"]The Company of Military Historians[/URL]
    [URL="http://lodge245.doylestownmasons.org/"]Doylestown Masonic Lodge No. 245 Free and Accepted Masons[/URL]

"Captain Dike is in the hands of some brother Masons, and to the Order he owes his life." OR s.I v.II

Comment

I ordered some about 2 months ago, I got the last of that run but he did mention he would have more in several weeks. He did not mention it being discontinued. I sure hope not, it's my favorite!
      Mark Taylor

Comment

Thanks Gents!
        Tom "Mingo" Machingo
        Independent Rifles, Weevil's Mess

Vixi Et Didici

"I think and highly hope that this war will end this year, and Oh then what a happy time we will have. No need of writing then but we can talk and talk again, and my boy can talk to me and I will never tire of listening to him and he will want to go with me everywhere I go, and I will be certain to let him go if there is any possible chance."
        Marion Hill Fitzpatrick
        Company K, 45th Georgia Infantry
        KIA Petersburg, Virginia

Comment

Working...
        X