"Antietam Creek"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Antietam Creek"

A new short film entitled "Antietam Creek" will be premiering on Vimeo in a few days. It was an independent film where no one was paid any money. In fact, the writer and director spent his own money to secure locations, food, etc. It was made for the love of making films, not to make money. Reenactors are the people he made it for. Very well done film. A film about faith and family and war. I will let you all know when it gets uploaded. Hope you all see and enjoy it.
    [FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]Two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar. One says, "I think I've lost an electron." The other says "Are you sure?" The first says, "Yes, I'm positive." [/SIZE] :D [/COLOR] [/FONT]

Re: "Antietam Creek"

Here is the link to the short film that was made with the help of local reenactors in Pennsylvania two years ago. It tells the story of a Union soldier longing for home on the eve of the battle of Antietam.

Enjoy!
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE][FONT=Arial Narrow][/FONT]Stephen Lewis
    A Homeless Mess
    [FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]Two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar. One says, "I think I've lost an electron." The other says "Are you sure?" The first says, "Yes, I'm positive." [/SIZE] :D [/COLOR] [/FONT]

Comment

Re: "Antietam Creek"

Not bad! Wish there was more of a story to it, but quite enjoyable.
      Andrew Gale

21st Arkansas Vol. Inf. Co. H
      Company H, McRae's Arkansas Infantry
      Affiliated Conscripts Mess

Cpl. George Washington Pennington, 171st Penn. Co. K
      Mustered into service: Aug. 27, 1862
      Captured: Spottsylvania Court House, Virginia, May 12, 1864
      Died: Andersonville Prison, Georgia, Sept. 13, 1864
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X