Civil War Campaigner Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Civil War Campaigner Magazine

I try to renew my subscribation and the payment was never claim and paypal return it. I also tried to reach via published email address and no responce. So in my opinion the CWC magazine not being produced, unless members of the AC who have more direct contact with the magazine staff speaks up.
    Aka
    Wm Green :D
    Illegitimi non carborundum
    (Don’t let the bastards grind you down!)

Dreaming of the following and other events

Picket Post
    Perryville

The like to do a winter camp.....hint hint...

Comment

If you actually read the website, it says it will not be available for the foreseeable future. My guess would be it's done for now.
      William Lee Vanderburg
      26th NCT

Robert S. Bowers / 4th NC
      Calvin Spry / 57th NC

Comment

I have read the web site, my reply was more to a general statement when the same question get asked again.
        Aka
        Wm Green :D
        Illegitimi non carborundum
        (Don’t let the bastards grind you down!)

Dreaming of the following and other events

Picket Post
        Perryville

The like to do a winter camp.....hint hint...

Comment

I am sad that it might not ever comeback but I am not too angry that I didnt get my full 2 years of a subscription. I went to the local book store and saw the prices for some of the magazines I usually purchase and was shocked to see how some of the prices are now. I was able to get 5 or 6 magazines of CWC for about $30 and that comes out to about the same or less than what it would be at the news stand for other magazines. I thought the magazine was great and if it does comeback I will more than likely subscribe for more.
          William D. O'Malley IV

Comment

I just logged in and the back issues are still available to read. Wonder if I should print them all out in case they go away for good. You have to open each blessed page and print it one at a time to get the whole shindig! grrrr!
            Brad Ireland
            Old Line Mess
            4th VA CO. A
            SWB

Comment

Originally posted by cprljohnivey View Post
              Wonder if I should print them all out in case they go away for good.
              It is not a bad idea to print any time you find good information on the internet. I have several binders full of information from sites that are no longer active that I would have otherwise lost over the years.
              Jim Kindred

Comment

IMO the first two issues were the bets. After that I thought the content was a little lacking. I'm not too surprised that it appears to be gone. ~Gary
                Gary Dombrowski
                [url]http://garyhistart.blogspot.com/[/url]

Comment

I just rec'd a Kindle for my birthday and I'm amazed by the amount of free CW books available but was hoping to find some good magazine subscriptions. Does anyone know of any?
                  Marlin Teat
                  [I]“The initial or easy tendency in looking at history is to see it through hindsight. In doing that, we remove the fact that living historical actors at that time…didn’t yet know what was going to happen. We cannot understand the decisions they made unless we understand how they perceived the world they were living in and the choices they were facing.”[/I]-Christopher Browning

Comment

Working...
                  X