Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Events to be aware of in September or October of 2011?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Events to be aware of in September or October of 2011?

We are about to start filming a new movie for the Chickamauga and Chattanooga NMP and are working on dates for the shoots, so is there anything we need to be aware of in September or October of next year? More info will be forthcoming about the shoots, etc.
    Lee White
    Researcher and Historian
    "Delenda Est Carthago"
    "My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings, Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!"

http://bullyforbragg.blogspot.com/

Re: Any Events to be aware of in September or October of 2011?

Lee,there is something going on at South Union during mid Oct,and I am trying to set up a small living history at Cumberland Gap in early Sept.
    Cullen Smith
    South Union Guard

"Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite, and furthermore always carry a small snake"~W.C. Fields

"When I drink whiskey, I drink whiskey; and when I drink water, I drink water."~Michaleen Flynn [I]The Quiet Man[/I]

Comment

Lee,

The WIG is going to South Union, KY in Oct.
      Matt Woodburn
      Retired Big Bug
      WIG/GHTI
      Hiram Lodge #7, F&AM, Franklin, TN
      "There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Comment

Thanks guys, yeah, we are looking at early October, so I think we are safe there, I plan on going to the South Union event myself. We have to have a shoot in September or early October. The way it looks now, the October shoot will be the big shoot, and we will have a smaller one in late August, with another small shoot in early December to cover Lookout Mtn and Missionary Ridge. Thats the tenative idea, but more info will be out soon.
        Lee White
        Researcher and Historian
        "Delenda Est Carthago"
        "My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings, Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!"

http://bullyforbragg.blogspot.com/

Comment

I am organizing another event on the same site as "Retreat From Bentonville" and "The Fight for Crampton's Gap" near Blanchardville, Wisconsin in late October. Our tentative date is October 21st-23rd. More information will be coming out along with a website in the next month.
          Dan Chmelar
          Semper Fi
          -ONV
          -WIG
          -CIR!

Comment

Lee, The weekend of September 24, 2011 is the Armory Guards Early War Muster at the Harris Farm. Other than that weekend keep us informed of the park's film schedule.
            Herb Coats
            Armory Guards &
            WIG

Comment

Working...
            X