This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sazbo Link Down?

Does anybody know if Sazbo's cwreenactors link is down? I keep coming up with a page that says "Account Suspended".

Anybody have any insight on this.

Jas. T. Lemon
    50th VA Corporal

Re: Sazbo Link Down?

Jas.,

Yes. It seems to be down for the time.
    The Provost has been notified and will be looking into it

Comment

OH OK, I thought It was saying MY Account was suspended..... had me wondering
      Robert W. Hughes
      Co A, 2nd Georgia Sharpshooters/64th Illinois Inf.
      Thrasher Mess
      Operation Iraqi Freedom II 2004-2005
      ENG Brigade, 1st Cavalry Div. "1st Team!"
      Iraq & Afghanistan Veterans of America

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?"
      And I said "Here I am. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

Comment

Szabo's Forum Down

CW reenactors forum is temporarily down. We are diligently working on it so that we who frequent that site can get back to the entertainment
        Ross L. Lamoreaux
        rlamoreaux@tampabayhistorycenter.org

"...and if profanity was included in the course of study at West Point, I am sure that the Army of the Cumberland had their share of the prize scholars in this branch." - B.F. Scribner, 38th Indiana Vol Inf

Comment

Same here, as Bobby thought my account was suspended I thought What have I done to deserve that, Good luck with getting it back up Its a Very fine site just like this one,

Standard infraction imposed for signature rule violation. - Silas
          Last edited by Silas; 12-18-2010, 09:17 PM. Reason: signature rule violation

Comment

Bobby, no worries. Everyone is as made at you as I am! LOL
            Barry Smithson

Comment

Giggle.

Bobby---sorry I did not get to your message fast enough. Lots of fellers were up in my email, trying to figure out if they'd been bad.

The ones up in my phone kept me from writing back. :tounge_sm

This fix will take awhile. Y'all put down your keyboards and go make a shirt or something. :wink_smil
              Terre Hood Biederman
              Yassir, I used to be Mrs. Lawson. I still run period dyepots, knit stuff, and cause trouble.

sigpic
              Wearing Grossly Out of Fashion Clothing Since 1958.

ADVENTURE CALLS. Can you hear it? Come ON.

Comment

It's back up now.
                [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=4][FONT=Verdana]Bob Dispenza[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
                [COLOR=Navy]US Naval Landing Party ([url]www.usnlp.org)[/url][/COLOR]
                [COLOR=SeaGreen]Navy and Marine Living History Association ([url]www.navyandmarine.org)[/url][/COLOR]

"The publick give credit for feat of arms, but the courage which is required for them, cannot compare with that which is needed to bear patiently, not only the thousand annoyances but the total absence of everything that makes life pleasant and even worth living." - Lt. Percival Drayton, on naval blockade duty.

"We have drawn the Spencer Repeating Rifle. It is a 7 shooter, & a beautiful little gun. They are charged to us at $30.00. 15 of which we have to pay."
                William Clark Allen, Company K, 72nd Indiana Volunteers, May 17, 1863

Comment

It is not back up as of yet, and as Mrs. L says it may be a few days while it gets sorted out. In the meantime, I'm taking advantage of the break of not having to shut down Youtube links to bad movies and doctoral disertations on Fugawee footwear by reminding everyone that there is this really good website called Authentic Campaigner if you really must get your keyboard fix in. With Paul and the mods kindness we'll come back on here and announce when its back up.
                  Last edited by Coatsy; 12-20-2010, 04:59 PM.
                  Ross L. Lamoreaux
                  rlamoreaux@tampabayhistorycenter.org

"...and if profanity was included in the course of study at West Point, I am sure that the Army of the Cumberland had their share of the prize scholars in this branch." - B.F. Scribner, 38th Indiana Vol Inf

Comment

When the CW reenactor forum is back and in running order the AC mod staff will post a notice here. This thread will remain closed until then.
                    Herb Coats
                    Armory Guards &
                    WIG

Comment

Just a note to let folks know that the CW Reenactor forum has overcome their server problems and are back online.
                      Michael Comer
                      one of the moderator guys

Comment

Not working for me.
                        William L. Shifflett
                        Valley Light Horse and Lord of Louisa

"We are still expecting the enemy. Why dont he come?" -JEB Stuart

In Memory of 3 Sox, 4th Va Cavalry horse, my mount, my friend. Killed in action January 9th, 2005.

Comment

William,

We expect it to take approximately 24 hours for the new location to populate through all search engines.

Try this link

Terre Hood Biederman
                          Yassir, I used to be Mrs. Lawson. I still run period dyepots, knit stuff, and cause trouble.

sigpic
                          Wearing Grossly Out of Fashion Clothing Since 1958.

ADVENTURE CALLS. Can you hear it? Come ON.

Comment

Having finally getting on Szabo's earlier today after hearing others have been there for a while and after following the link posted herein, I'm closing this thread again. Hopefully the forum remains up and this thread can remain closed.
                            Silas Tackitt,
                            one of the moderators.

Click here for a link to forum rules - or don't at your own peril.

Comment

Working...
                            X