No announcement yet.

General grant and the battle of belmont talk may 11 at kenosha civil war museum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General grant and the battle of belmont talk may 11 at kenosha civil war museum

For those of you who live in the area, I will be giving a presentation at 12 noon, at the Kenosha Civil War Museum- titled, "Five Missing Pages"- General Grant and the Battle of Belmont. I will have for my audience three completely new pieces of research on Grant and Belmont. Belmont haunted Grant to his grave-Why? Hope to see you there

CSuniforms
    Tom Arliskas
    Tom Arliskas

Re: General grant and the battle of belmont talk may 11 at kenosha civil war museum

Well, I can't get to Kenosha but I'd be very interested in the new research you might have on this. Is there any chance I might be able to get more info on this from you without driving to Wisconsin?
    Michael Comer
    one of the moderator guys

Comment

Re: General grant and the battle of belmont talk may 11 at kenosha civil war museum

Well Michael, I sure wont spill the beans until after the Presentation-- lets just say the new research I have is very interesting and does answer some questions on Belmont.

CSuniforms
      Tom Arliskas
      Tom Arliskas

Comment

I can understand not wanting to give it away so how about this - Is there any chance I might get the information after your presentation? I oversee the only little vestige of the battlefield that the Missouri State Parks owns and have an inherent interest in the battle anyway. So, I would appreciate any info you might have uncovered.
        Michael Comer

Comment

One of my favorite events to go to every October, love the view of the river from camp.
          Mike McGee
          Cure All Mess ~ Hard Case Boys
          Co A, 4th Tennessee Infantry Regiment "The Shelby Greys"
          Co C, 25th Regiment, Indiana Infantry

Pvt. Francis "Frank" Agee- G, G, G-Uncle
          Co H, 22nd Tennessee Infantry Regiment
          KIA Battle of Shiloh-April 6, 1862
          Resting in Peace on that Hallowed Ground

Comment

Hello Michael , Will share with you a whole lot of stuff on Belmont never in print--- I have boxes of it-- all I did for years was collect information on Belmont-Lexington-Fort Donelson many years ago.

Tom Arliskas
            CSuniforms
            Tom Arliskas

Comment

Tom, that would be very much appreciated. Wish I was close enough to attend your program.
              Michael Comer

Comment

Working...
              X