Rich Cross?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rich Cross?

Is he still producing any of his musket parts? I have not heard a word about him in forever. I've been wanting to build a 1861 Springfield, Fayetteville musket, and low hump Richmond.
    Nathan Dodds

Re: Rich Cross?

I recently acquired a Rich Cross Colt revolving rifle rear sight from Nick Brevoort (513-232-7045). Believe he carries some of Cross's superb replica parts. Mr. Cross is apparently jealous of his privacy and most likely to be encountered at the N-SSA Winchester shoots, I'm told.
    David Fox

Comment

Ok, thanks for the information! I will call Nick Brevoort and see if he is carrying the parts I need for my builds.
      Nathan Dodds

Comment

Nathan,

You may also try inquiring with Lodgewood as they routinely carry (or did) parts from Mr. Cross. Although they are not always listed as such. Maybe worth the phone call to find out.
        Bryan Beard
        Virginian

Comment

I called the number you gave me David, and talked to a nice guy (I'm assuming Nick Brevoort). He actually said that he makes Richmond Locks. What appealed to me about his locks was that he described making them with the imperfections that originals had. A lot of reproductions are too nice... so has anybody tried Nick's locks? Do you recommend them? Thanks!
          Nathan Dodds

Comment

Working...
          X