What happened to the for sale folder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the for sale folder?

Just wondering what happened to the "for sale" section? I see only the wanted section.:confused_

Re: What happened to the for sale folder?

There are two problems here. One is that you've been a member since February, 2011, and have not made a single post until now. The sales forum is only available to members which you are, but it is only available to members who sign into the forum. Like you finally did nearly three years after establishing a membership.

Now that you've finally signed in and are doing more than just shopping, please take a gander at the rules of forum. This is where the second problem arises. You'll find the primary rules of the forum linked below my signature. A cardinal rule of the forum is that you sign your name to every post which you did not do. Please be sure to sign all your posts and take a gander at the rules while you're at it.

It is also possible that with the recent changes to forum software that members with practically no posts may not be able to view every subforum here. And that's fine with this moderator. We encourage people to join the campaign/authentic community by participating in the forum. Coming here just to buy stuff isn't participating. It's more like stealing opportunities for people in the community to upgrade their kits for events at the higher end of the reenacting spectrum.

Mainstream events is where good gear purchased here goes to die.

Okay, I'm off the soap box.
    Silas Tackitt,
    one of the moderators.

Click here for a link to forum rules - or don't at your own peril.

Comment

Working...
    X