Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now I've seen it all...And I wish I hadn't...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now I've seen it all...And I wish I hadn't...

For your consideration.......Words fail me....(sob!) :)
    Attached Files
    Tom Smith, 2nd Lt. T.E.
    Nobel Grand Humbug, Al XXI,
    Chapt. 1.5 De la Guerra y Pacheco
    Ancient and Honorable Order of E Clampus Vitus
    Topographer for: TAG '03, BGR, Spring Hill, Marmeduke's Raid, & ITPW

Re: Now I've seen it all...And I wish I hadn't...

Tom:

Let me get this straight, they have their very own Southern monument in their own yard, meanwhile the local courthouse square monument crumbles and rots from neglect?

Is it made in the purchasers likeness, or is it a generic statue?

How vain! A new low.
    Gregory Deese
    Carolina Rifles-Living History Association

http://www.carolinrifles.org
    "How can you call yourself a campaigner if you've never campaigned?"-Charles Heath, R. I. P.

Comment

Dear Greg: Since the area code places it in So. California, I guess it shouldn't surprise me. I wouldn't look to closely at his uniform or accouterments either :) On behalf of serious Californians, I apologise.
      Tom Smith, 2nd Lt. T.E.
      Nobel Grand Humbug, Al XXI,
      Chapt. 1.5 De la Guerra y Pacheco
      Ancient and Honorable Order of E Clampus Vitus
      Topographer for: TAG '03, BGR, Spring Hill, Marmeduke's Raid, & ITPW

Comment

Being a resident of So. California, I feel it is my place to make this statement.....I am ashamed.
        Dan Foster

Comment

I did not think Ed Mann could go any lower and I'm a yank! :tounge_sm Plus I live in southern california to boot too! I almost forget that this reb pointed out the restrooms in the Union camp at Moorpark in 2002 also!
          Last edited by ; 03-25-2004, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Ed Mann is the farby equivelent to Robert E. Lee during the war. He is their leader...he is offensively farby. He has even created a farb-fest to draw people away from the Oakley Tactical (the only authentic California event) on the same weekend.

He is a detriment to our hobby in California and has ruined events for years. I can still picture him on the top of the angle (refusing to be captured) taking pictures with his modern camera while Armistead was dying a few feet away at 135th Gettysburg. I can even remember him portraying an infantry man with huge farbtillery boots and a polyester based uniform of "Richmond Grey."

This man has got to be stopped.

Comment

Should've taken a hit and put a shoulder in his gut on the way down. :D Christ on a crutch, what a butt-whistle this guy is.
              Micah Hawkins

Popskull Mess

Comment

While this folder is called the "Sinks", it's intention was to be a catch all folder for AUTHENTIC or PERIOD discussions that didn't fit well within other folders. This thread is nothing but farb bashing, which in itself is "farby", in my opinion, and will not be allowed here.

Thread closed.
                Mike "Dusty" Chapman

Member: CWT, CVBT, NTHP, MOC, KBA, Stonewall Jackson House, Mosby Heritage Foundation

"I would have posted this on the preservation folder, but nobody reads that!" - Christopher Daley

The AC was not started with the beginner in mind. - Jim Kindred

Comment

Working...
                X