Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of Tim Sheads

Gentlemen of the forum,
    You may, or may not, know that Mr. Tim Sheads of S&S Sutler has recently had some serious health problems. I do not wish to disclose his personal information, but he has overcome some serious heart malfunctions. My father spoke with Mrs. Debbie Sheads this afternoon only to find that Tim was once again admitted to the hospital due to more trouble. He is out now and will hopefully have no further trouble. Tim Sheads is a gentleman and has been a fantastic part of authentic living history for years. We should be thankful for such a great man as Tim and his contribution to the hobby has been invaluable. I'm sure many will agree. Keep Tim, his health, and family in your thoughts and prayers.
    Tim,
    We wish you the best friend! Thank You, and I look forward to years and years of more business with S&S Sutler.

Thank You for your concerns.

S&S Sutler
    Jim Conley

Member, Civil War Trust

"The 'right' events still leave much to be desired." - Patrick Lewis

Re: Thinking of Tim Sheads

Hear, hear. Tim Sheads is one of our favorite people. Here's wishing him the very best.
    Fred Grogan
    Sykes' Regulars

Comment

I've purchased most of my authentic garments and other items right out of Tim's store on several visits. And had great conversation there as well. He is a special man. I wish him and his family happy times ahead.
      Joe Madden
      13th New Hampshire Vols.
      Co. E
      Unattached

Comment

Sorry to hear about Tim. Keep us posted... no pun intended.
        Paul Calloway
        Proudest Member of the Tar Water Mess
        Proud Member of the GHTI
        Member, Civil War Preservation Trust
        Wayne #25, F&AM

Comment

Working...
        X