Looking for Ben Jenkins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Ben Jenkins

Will Ben Jenkins please contact me at reliccrazy@aol.com in reguard to a trade and anyone one how knows him personally, tell him I want him to contact me. Also, if this is not the right forum to have this thread, feel free to move this.

Re: Looking for Ben Jenkins

If you happen to be able to instant message, his screen name is civilwarfreak013 (I think).

Regards,
    James K. Masson

Comment

Yeah, I tried that, but he has not answered my e-mails in 11 days, so that is why I posted here in case his email is not working or if mine is some how not work.

Comment

Well, if anyone see's Ben at mansfield, tell him to contact me or check the forums, he is 16 and part of the 19th L.A. Also I'm just posting this because he's getting close to stiffing me on our trade since and people should beware of trading or buying from him unless in person. Thank you for any help.

PS. Is there any way were this thread could be a sticky until he gets back to me?

Comment

Re: Looking for Ben Jenkins now Found

Never mind, I got a hold of him and we took care of things, but thank you for everybodys help. Please close this thread.

Comment

Working...
          X