Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Echoes of Battle: The Atlanta Campaign, Reprint

Folks,
    Just wanted to let everyone know that Rick Baumgartner is going to reprint his Echoes of Battle: The Atlanta Campaign. We received a flyer about it at Chickamauga and I thought I would pass it along. For those who dont know, it is a great book with a lot of soldier accounts and awesome photographs. It will be of particular value to those that do western fed. I dont know the rerelease date or the cost, but keep your eyes out for it. Been a long time since it was available.

Lee
    Lee White
    Researcher and Historian
    "Delenda Est Carthago"
    "My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings, Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!"

http://bullyforbragg.blogspot.com/

Re: Echoes of Battle: The Atlanta Campaign, Reprint

Originally posted by LWhite64
    Folks,
    Just wanted to let everyone know that Rick Baumgartner is going to reprint his Echoes of Battle: The Atlanta Campaign. We received a flyer about it at Chickamauga and I thought I would pass it along. For those who dont know, it is a great book with a lot of soldier accounts and awesome photographs. It will be of particular value to those that do western fed. I dont know the rerelease date or the cost, but keep your eyes out for it. Been a long time since it was available.

Lee

I believe this reprint should be out this month, that was the latest I heard from Baumgartner...

Keep an eye out on: http://blueacornpress.com/ for ordering info.

And yes, all of the Strayer/Baumgartner books are top notch!
    Ryan B.Weddle

7th New York State Militia

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes" - Henry David Thoreau

"The willingness with which our young people are likely to serve in any war, no matter how justified, shall be directly proportional as to how they perceive the Veterans of earlier wars were treated and appreciated by their country."
    – George Washington , 1789

Comment

Working...
    X