Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about a sutler Ive never used

Hello,
    I wanted to ask if anyone has ever heard of or used a company called Ozark Mountain Dry goods and Kepis? Im in the market for a forage cap and wanted to look around outside the usual Quality makers to see if there are any I don't know about. I know nothing about their company or their product. If anyone has any info or reviews on their stuff I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!!

Scott
    Scott Sizemore

Re: question about a sutler Ive never used

If this is who I'm thinking of, I got a confederate kepi from him not too long ago, and really like his work. All the visible stitching was hand done and had great customer service from him.
    Hope this helps.
    Ryan Schuda
    Co. C, 45th IL / Co. G, 15th TN
    Dirty First Mess

Comment

the Gentleman's name I have is Jason. Does that sound failure?
      Scott Sizemore

Comment

His federal forage caps as of a couple of years ago did not conform to the originals.

He may have upped his game, I'm not sure.

Hope this helps,
        Andrew Schultz

Possum Skinners Mess

Buzzards Mess

Comment

Thanks guys for all the help. I think Ill give the guys a shot. Worse case scenario it can be put into the loaner gear for new recruits. He assures me that his stuff is good. Of course...so does everyone trying to sell something! LOL. Ive got a couple from known quality makers but they weren't always known....someone had to give them a shot for them to get know. Lets see what happens. Thanks for all the help!
          Scott Sizemore

Comment

Working...
          X