X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me build your website!

I have permission from the head honcho/big bug to post this-

I'll just say the same thing here that I said in my pm to Eric Tipton-

I'm currently going to school for computer programming and I've been learning about web development. As a way to gain experience building real and working websites for others, I'd like to offer my services here to event organizers to build their event's website for free. I also see this as my way of giving to the Hobby and to our community of living historians. All you would need to do is buy your own hosting and domain, which can be had for as little as $10/year, provide me with your content, images, etc. that will be used on your site and I'll build the site to your specifications.

Also, if you'd like a website for your unit/organization, I'd be willing to help you out too. Again, this is my way of giving to our Hobby and to our community and everything I do will be free of charge.

You can contact me by PM here.

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, just so everyone is aware who may try to contact me, I'll be out of town starting May 9 to the end of the month for my National Guard annual training. I'll be in the middle of Wyoming shooting artillery so I most likely will be unreachable until I get back depending on my phone's service. You can either wait until the end of May or message me anyways and see if I get it while I'm out in the middle of nowhere.
    Kenny Pavia
    24th Missouri Infantry
Working...
X