No announcement yet.

Hand drawn map of nashville, tn showing ft. Negley an position of 64 pounders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hand drawn map of nashville, tn showing ft. Negley an position of 64 pounders

You'll have to click on the link, and zoom in to search around the map. Read the hand written notes indicating the location of eh 64 pounders.

http://teva.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/r...8coll6/id/5937
    Brian Hicks
    Widows' Sons Mess

Known lately to associate with the WIG and the Armory Guards

"He's a good enough fellow... but I fear he may be another Alcibiades."

“Every man ever got a statue made of him was one kinda sumbitch or another. It ain’t about you. It’s about what THEY need.”CAPTAIN MALCOLM REYNOLDS

Re: Hand drawn map of nashville, tn showing ft. Negley an position of 64 pounders

Very cool.
    Michael Comer
    one of the moderator guys

Comment

Re: Hand drawn map of nashville, tn showing ft. Negley an position of 64 pounders

It's good to note the location of the distillery!
      Bob Williams
      26th North Carolina Troops
      Blogsite: http://26nc.org/blog/

As [one of our cavalry] passed by, the general halted him and inquired "what part of the army he belonged to." "I don't belong to the army, I belong to the cavalry." "That's a fact," says [the general], "you can pass on." Silas Grisamore, 18th Louisiana

Comment

I see the 64 pdrs. along the river, and the fortified State Capitol, but I don't see Ft. Negley (should be at the top of page somewhere near Hillsboro Pike?)
        Tom Smith, 2nd Lt. T.E.
        Nobel Grand Humbug, Al XXI,
        Chapt. 1.5 De la Guerra y Pacheco
        Ancient and Honorable Order of E Clampus Vitus
        Topographer for: TAG '03, BGR, Spring Hill, Marmeduke's Raid, & ITPW

Comment

Working...
        X