Forum Status - Getting our data back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Status - Getting our data back

Many of you will recall when we were down about 10 days in August. So far we've been down 5 in a row this December. Lets hope Glenn resurfaces and we can get our data back soon.

I've sent him several emails and tried calling on a number of occasions. On Monday I intend to send him a certified letter.

Rest assured, I realize how invaluable the last three years of posts are and we will get those back. It's a matter of time and I do appreciate your patience.

We'll try to reconstruct the forum and the website as quickly as possible.
    Paul Calloway
    Proudest Member of the Tar Water Mess
    Proud Member of the GHTI
    Member, Civil War Preservation Trust
    Wayne #25, F&AM

Re: Forum Status - Getting our data back

Paul,

This must be a nightmare for you, right before Christmas and all... Thank you for your efforts in providing us with this website.

Hope to see you in the field next year. Let me know sometime if you're raising a company.

Mike Phineas
    Arlington, TX

The AC site in any form is better than none at all...
    Mike Phineas
    Arlington, TX
    24th Missouri Infantry
    Independent Volunteer Battalion
    www.24thmissouri.org

"Oh, go in anywhere Colonel, go in anywhere. You'll find lovely fighting all along the line."

-Philip Kearny

Comment

Re: Forum Status - Getting our data back

Paul,
      As you well know, I'm aware of the problems with Glenn Jones and Shebangsoft.com. My site was moved back in September and I haven't had any problems since. I hope that you'll be able to recover all of the information that you had on his system. You have accumulated such a wealth of information and it would be a shame to lose it all because of whatever excuse Glenn has for not fulfilling his obligations.

If I can be of any assistance to you, please don't hesitate to ask. You certainly went out of your way to help me out a few months ago, which I greatly appreciate.

Sincerely,

Rick Fallaw

Comment

Working...
      X