I'm Going Full Campaigner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Going Full Campaigner

I hope this is the right place to post this, but I'll run this quick.

My name is Justin Dalby, I left my mainstream unit last fall to focus on improving my experience in this hobby. I helped start a campaigner focused Mess in the southwest area of Dallas-Fort Worth. It does seem like the fun has just started. Now, I have weight to lose, better conditioning overall, better gear, and research. The excitement level of my mess mates and I is high with the upcoming events of Blakeley and Rosecrans' Pursuit.

Thank you for your time, and all the hard work of the people putting on these events!
    Justin Dalby

Re: I'm going full campaigner

Hey Justin, many of us have made that jump leaving mainstream behind, wish you well. We're in the KS, OK, TX area, with members in DFW. Hope to see you around the field. Let us know if you need help.
    Frank Siltman
    24th Mo Vol Inf
    Cannoneer, US Army FA Museum Gun Crew
    Member, Oklahoma Civil War Sesquicentennial Commission
    Company of Military Historians
    Lawton/Fort Sill, OK

Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay -- and claims a halo for his dishonesty.— Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

Re: I'm Going Full Campaigner

Welcome Justin! You will find that the dedication and work will pay off in the field and you have have experiences you will never forget. Thank you for sharing your "awakening"!
      ERIC TIPTON
      Former AC Owner

Comment

I'd love to do campaigning but I need a CPAP to sleep and it would be a huge burden lol
        Jameson Hughes

Comment

Yeahhh, that is gonna be a showstopper....
          Ivan Ingraham
          AC Moderator

Comment

Working...
          X