Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contacting Tim Allen

Folks,
    I need to contact Tim.He called my house afew days ago needing to talk to me about something will a hat he's making for me.I was not there,and he didn't leave his number.I need to contact him.I've tried to e-mail him,I sent him a private message,and still nothing.Chris Anders told me that Tim doesn't go online much.I tried 549-5149 and got a wrong number.Does anyone have his current number they can give to me?I need to contact him since I've waited more then 2 months and he told my bro. who got the call(he didn't get his number) said that something is wrong with my hat details and I could have to wait much longer to get it.It's really starting to frustrate me.If I have to
    wait much longer,I'll turn green and grow mucsular :wink_smil .
    You can e-mail me it or send me a private message.
    Thanks for your help,
    Cullen Smith
    P.S.If this post needs to be moved,please feel free to do so.
    Cullen Smith
    South Union Guard

"Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite, and furthermore always carry a small snake"~W.C. Fields

"When I drink whiskey, I drink whiskey; and when I drink water, I drink water."~Michaleen Flynn [I]The Quiet Man[/I]

Re: Contacting Tim Allen

Cullen, check Tim's website. If nothing else, you can email or ask for his number using his address

www.timallenhats.com
    Mike "Dusty" Chapman

Member: CWT, CVBT, NTHP, MOC, KBA, Stonewall Jackson House, Mosby Heritage Foundation

"I would have posted this on the preservation folder, but nobody reads that!" - Christopher Daley

The AC was not started with the beginner in mind. - Jim Kindred

Comment

Re: Contacting Tim Allen

Cullen,
      Did you think to look in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum? There is a folder in their known as Vendor Announcemnts. Tim Allen recently posted something about his new website that I'm sure has his proper contact information. In fact, did you not write a response to his post? Hmmm :sarcastic
      Jim Conley

Member, Civil War Trust

"The 'right' events still leave much to be desired." - Patrick Lewis

Comment

Working...
      X