Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC Preservation shirts?

Hello-
    Are the AC shirts still in production? If they are, can you tell me if there are any available, long/short sleeve, how much and where to send it?
    I'm so happy it's back... One can only survive AC withdrawel for so long.
    Thank you,
    Chris Curtis
    Chris Curtis

Re: AC Preservation shirts?

Chris,

I don't think the shirts are being produced any longer, but Paul may know of some that are left. You could either contact Paul directly or wait for him to respond here......
    Mike "Dusty" Chapman

Member: CWT, CVBT, NTHP, MOC, KBA, Stonewall Jackson House, Mosby Heritage Foundation

"I would have posted this on the preservation folder, but nobody reads that!" - Christopher Daley

The AC was not started with the beginner in mind. - Jim Kindred

Comment

Originally posted by dusty27
      Chris,

I don't think the shirts are being produced any longer, but Paul may know of some that are left. You could either contact Paul directly or wait for him to respond here......
      We sold out of some of the T-shirts, and since its December we dont intend to print more. We do have some XL's left though as I recall.

We have several sizes in the Long Sleeve yet and something new I got and havent had a chance to post until now is a AC Sweat-shirt. I'll try to get photos posted early this week.

I hope to get the shirt sale page backonline tomorrow (Monday.) I'll keep you guys updated.
      Paul Calloway
      Proudest Member of the Tar Water Mess
      Proud Member of the GHTI
      Member, Civil War Preservation Trust
      Wayne #25, F&AM

Comment

These shirts are great all-purpose garments. Underwear, outerwear, around the house loungwear...and of course, walking advertisement for preservation.

Sweat shirts? I am all over it Paul - let us know!
        Soli Deo Gloria
        Doug Cooper

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

Please support the CWT at www.civilwar.org

Comment

Working...
        X