X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gettysburg; 3 Days of Destiny - on dvd

:confused_
    I made the mistake of watching this, my fiance works at a video store and thus gets new movies to preview. At best this was a cheesy knock of Gettysburg/Killer Angels. Save your money and misery it was horrible, I could only stand to trudge through a half hour of it.

Andrew Jarvi
    Capt. 5th USCT
    Respectfully yours,
    Andrew Jarvi
    [URL="http://darbycreekboys.webs.com/index.html"]Darby Creek Boys[/URL]

Kamfet brav fur Freiheit und Recht

Re: Gettysburg; 3 Days of Destiny - on dvd

I agree. It was stupid. Some of the acting wasn't good, and the dramatic scenes were an absolute joke, I felt like laughing. Look at some of the actors they stuck in a uniform, no research before hand. I could've been alright but some mistakes were made. Do not buy it.

Court Micker

Comment

Desperate for a CW movie fix, I watched this travesty. I can't get that "uniform" the one confederate General was wearing.. I think it was John Gordon. If that wasn't one of those cheesy "olde timey photo" props, or rented from a halloween costume shop I will kiss your The polyester was glaring.

Then there were the gal troops, the red battle shirted artillery, you know the ones, the red polyester shirts, with the white pants you see at every mainstream event. I spotted the occasional good kit, bit it was like they decided to put all those in the rear...." hey you, the one with the Daley coat, get back to the rear rank, your spoiling the shot... you with the stetson cowboy hat, get up here, your what we are looking for.... somebody get him a yellow sash and a coon part for his hat...."
      Last edited by KyCavMajor; 08-25-2004, 10:12 PM.
      [FONT=Trebuchet MS]Tod Lane[/FONT]

Comment

I'm in a few shots as a backround extra. I didn't like it much, at one point when Meade is signing something u can see in the back round a spectator walk by.
        [B]Bob Spellman
        104 PVI company C[/B]

Comment

This is below the line, even for "The Sinks", when you compare to other threads here lately. The movie was bad. We get it. Thanks for the "Heads Up".

Thread Closed.
          John Wickett
          Former Carpetbagger
          Administrator (We got rules here! Be Nice - Sign Your Name - No Farbisms)

Comment

Working...
          X