Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for Assistance: Group/Event Insurance Provider

Greetings, One and All;

My organization recently lost its insurance coverage at the national level. This has left our local group with a huge problem, as many of the parks, towns, etc. we re-enact in require us to carry liability insurance. I have searched without luck for a few days now, and have not found any contact information on insurance carriers or underwriters who can assist us. Does anyone have any contact information for insurance agencies/underwriters (especially insurance groups dealing with WBTS organizations) they could share?

Your Obedient Servant,

--Malachi

Re: Request for Assistance: Group/Event Insurance Provider

Contact either one of these two gentlemen, both with the Alabama Divison.

"K.E. Sumner"
    "'AD-Joe Wayne'"

Back last year Joe put together a fine package with a reputable insurer at a reasonable price --it required certain safety measures that were already in place, covered Division members at Division events, and had some add-ons available for non-Division events or for event-specific coverage. Seems like the minimum headcount requirement was around 60, but there was also a flat-fee option for smaller units.

Sure made me rest more easily,
    Terre Hood Biederman
    Yassir, I used to be Mrs. Lawson. I still run period dyepots, knit stuff, and cause trouble.

sigpic
    Wearing Grossly Out of Fashion Clothing Since 1958.

ADVENTURE CALLS. Can you hear it? Come ON.

Comment

Re: Request for Assistance: Group/Event Insurance Provider

Good Afternoon, Mrs. Lawson;

Thank you for your swift reply! I shall attempt to contact these gentlemen.

Your Obedient Servant,

--Malachi

Comment

Working...
      X