Confederate Tared Cartridge Boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confederate Tared Cartridge Boxes

I was wondering where you may purchase these and when were they made during the war?

Welcome to the AC forums...But, I'm really becomming dismayed about our #1 rule for posting on the AC. When anyone signs up for an account here, they click a tiny box stating that they have read, understood and agreed to the posting rules we have set down. The first one that you read is our rule about not posting unsigned messages. Additionally, you can set up your account to automaticly sign your posts for you, no muss no fuss. Consider this your only warning, failure to sign additional posts will result in a change of your account status. Off the soap box now and back to work. Justin Runyon, AC Moderator
    Last edited by Justin Runyon; 09-03-2004, 12:52 PM.

Re: Confederate Tared Cartridge Boxes

Don Smith of the Trans-Mississippi Depot makes them. Look at his pice list in vendor announcements
    John Greenfield

GawdAwful Mess [url]www.gawdawfulmess.com[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by T-CLEOD
      I was wondering where you may purchase these and when were they made during the war?
      How about following the rules here and sign your FULL NAME to each and every post. Also, queries like this belong in the Camp Of Instruction Folder.

Bully,
      Last edited by ; 09-03-2004, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Contact 'Iron Scout' here on the forums. He offers painted canvas accoutrements and I'm sure you would be pleased.
        Jim Conley

Member, Civil War Trust

"The 'right' events still leave much to be desired." - Patrick Lewis

Comment

Working...
        X