Type IIA Linen Shelter Halves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Type IIA Linen Shelter Halves

I am looking for a good Type IIA Linen Duck shelter half with the bone buttons.

Does anyone know of any reputable vendors making such a reproduction at this point?

If not, is there enough of an interest in this particular item to lobby a vendor to reproduce these?

Thank you all,

Robert Wiseman
    Robert Wiseman

"I would rather entertain and hope that people learned something, than educate people and hope they were entertained." Walt Disney

Re: Type IIA Linen Shelter Halves

I just purchased the very thing you seek from somebody. If you opt not to consider any of the approved vendors, feel free to private message me and I will forward you the name of the great guy that just made mine. (Hint: he's one of "us" and will be at Franklin.)

***Note: with all that approved vendor discussion, I don't know if I can say the person that made mine...don't know if he's an approved vendor or a freelance replicator...***

Regards,
    -Mike
    [FONT=Arial][B]Mike Montgomery[/B][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]

Comment

Re: Type IIA Linen Shelter Halves

We'll do a run of these if there is enough interest. It would take 3-4 weeks to get a batch done. Not sure what the advantage is for guys to get a linen one over a cotton drill one, but the price of linen duck is MUCH higher than cotton and folks should realize this before we start this run of tents.
      [COLOR="DarkRed"] [B][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]Christopher J. Daley[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
      X