Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Buy Stock in the AC

Originally posted by Matt Woodburn
    If you make donations right now, they will go to Paul's old account. This place is still limping due to the limited amount of time I've had to begin rebuilding and the amount of time it takes. I've rebuilt three areas and have ten to go. Hang in there with me. Greg, I'm sure Paul appreciates the donation, but it won't go to the AC unless Paul does work now. He's called me and told me he's retired and doesn't want an active role.
    Matt -
    The Donation address is now reset to RMWoodburn@aol.com and the donation I received via PayPal should now be in your mailbox - less PayPal's processing fees of course.

Yes, I'm retired but I'll gladly lend a hand if you need it.
    Paul Calloway
    Proudest Member of the Tar Water Mess
    Proud Member of the GHTI
    Member, Civil War Preservation Trust
    Wayne #25, F&AM

Comment

I have donated in the past and I just tried the donation link and it seems to be broke. I will wait for things to settle out.
      John Barr
      2nd Delaware

Comment

Greg,
        If you want to help, do what Matt has said above, as well as on other forum to you- be patient.
        Patrick Landrum
        Independent Rifles

Comment

Matt probably has to create his own donation link and put it in the navbar.
          Paul Calloway
          Proudest Member of the Tar Water Mess
          Proud Member of the GHTI
          Member, Civil War Preservation Trust
          Wayne #25, F&AM

Comment

Re:Standing by in patience/

Landrum,

It's not a question of patience, I was just being supportive of the board that's all. If it was a question of financial support, I know that it can be hard for a volunteer or free site to ask for donations, when things are going haywire. Hadn't seen that issued discussed.

Otherwise thanks for the hardwork Matt, we are being patient and I know that many good members will continue to support the board. Even if it takes another month to get it "right."

I still stand by my original post, that many may complain about the AC, only a few good ones donate, either in money, time or quality research.
            Gregory Deese
            Carolina Rifles-Living History Association

http://www.carolinrifles.org
            "How can you call yourself a campaigner if you've never campaigned?"-Charles Heath, R. I. P.

Comment

Originally posted by dedogtent
              I have donated in the past and I just tried the donation link and it seems to be broke. I will wait for things to settle out.
              Looks like Matt has the Donation link fixed. With gas prices easing a bit, maybe we can all kick in a few dollars here. What do ya say?
              John Barr
              2nd Delaware

Comment

Gang,

Donation links are now fixed in the Navigation Bar and the homepage even though many of you can't get to the latter yet. Been doing alot of changes and still have a slight chance of getting the 05-06 files back. Cpanel has taken the many small files and was able to create one big one that we needed for a small fee. Now if it will just open. We'll know in a few days. Say a prayer boys.
                Matt Woodburn
                Retired Big Bug
                WIG/GHTI
                Hiram Lodge #7, F&AM, Franklin, TN
                "There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Comment

Working...
                X