Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another musket cap question

Guys:

Has anyone heard any recent news about the musket cap situation? I heard that they have started to be remade, but I would like to have some further information about them. I did look through threads about the same topic, but the search function did not turn up anything of the present situation.

Any help would be great.

Re: Another musket cap question

Originally posted by easttnfed
    Guys:

Has anyone heard any recent news about the musket cap situation? I heard that they have started to be remade, but I would like to have some further information about them. I did look through threads about the same topic, but the search function did not turn up anything of the present situation.

Any help would be great.
    I was in Regimental Quartermaster this morning in Gettysburg and they have them back in stock. I know they were waiting on a big shipment to arrive.

Regimental Quartermaster
    49 Steinwehr Avenue
    Gettysburg. PA 17325
    Telephone: 717.338.1864
    [COLOR="DarkRed"] [B][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]Christopher J. Daley[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

I was in Regimental Quartertmaster this week too and it looks like the whole shipment came in because the front case has whole boxes not just singles.
      Paul Sparks
      Paul E Sparks
      Handsome Company Mess

Comment

I was at a reenactment this past weekend where I saw the troops being resupplied with caps during the battle by the Ordnance wagon. I was just curious to know if there were any news coverage or anything like that that says something about them being remade or released now for I can write a cover story for it.

Comment

Working...
        X