Mattimore Harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mattimore Harness

I noticed they are no longer an approved vendor. Anyone know why?
    Frank Perkin

Re: Mattimore Harness

When did they become an approved Vendor? After Mid 2004?

Perhaps when the system crashed, and all data from Mid 2004 to Aug. 2006 was lost, so was their listing as an approved vendor.

With the recent reincarnation of the forums, it's likely that re-listing them, to update what was recovered (circa mid 2004), has not yet occurred.
    Brian Hicks
    Widows' Sons Mess

Known lately to associate with the WIG and the Armory Guards

"He's a good enough fellow... but I fear he may be another Alcibiades."

“Every man ever got a statue made of him was one kinda sumbitch or another. It ain’t about you. It’s about what THEY need.”CAPTAIN MALCOLM REYNOLDS

Comment

Brian,
      Not saying your wrong but Ezra Barnhouse Goods, E.J. Thomas, And Carter & Jasper are listed and I think all three have become approved in the last year and a half or so.
      William L. Shifflett
      Valley Light Horse and Lord of Louisa

"We are still expecting the enemy. Why dont he come?" -JEB Stuart

In Memory of 3 Sox, 4th Va Cavalry horse, my mount, my friend. Killed in action January 9th, 2005.

Comment

True.

Perhaps they have been pro-active in identifying the fact that they may have lost their status in the data dump, and requested that they be brought back to the proper status. Or it could simply be that his annual subscription as an approved vendor has lapsed (or lapsed when the forum was down), and he hasn't renewed his status.

Perhaps Matt will chime in, and give the definitive answer..... until then, I'm hesitant to think ill of Mattimore Harness, as I have never heard of any bad issues pertaining to him, his business practices, or his product.
        Brian Hicks
        Widows' Sons Mess

Known lately to associate with the WIG and the Armory Guards

"He's a good enough fellow... but I fear he may be another Alcibiades."

“Every man ever got a statue made of him was one kinda sumbitch or another. It ain’t about you. It’s about what THEY need.”CAPTAIN MALCOLM REYNOLDS

Comment

errant post.
          ~ Chris Hubbard
          Robert L. Miller Award Winner No. 28 May, 2007
          [url]www.acwsa.org[/url]

Comment

Yea I love my Mattimore brogans. And Im possitive if for some reason he's not on the list its not because of bad products or business practices. So for now I guess he's with all the other great non "approved" vendors.
            William L. Shifflett
            Valley Light Horse and Lord of Louisa

"We are still expecting the enemy. Why dont he come?" -JEB Stuart

In Memory of 3 Sox, 4th Va Cavalry horse, my mount, my friend. Killed in action January 9th, 2005.

Comment

Originally posted by VaTrooper
              Yea I love my Mattimore brogans. And Im possitive if for some reason he's not on the list its not because of bad products or business practices. So for now I guess he's with all the other great non "approved" vendors.
              Go to the FAQ link and find approved vendor criteria. Some people don't want to be on the list.

everett taylor
              [FONT="Book Antiqua"]Everett Taylor[/FONT]

Comment

Gang, the Approved Vendor list is up to date as of 10/17/2006. The Approved Vendor list is very fluid and changes regularly. There have been many deletions and additions during my time here. Some choose not to renew. I've not removed anyone due to poor goods or bad business practices to date. Hope that removes confusion. Two Approved Vendors are not on the list to the best of my knowledge due to not giving me some information. I'll get them on soon, but I'm just trying to get this entire website out of the intensive care unit. It's barely hanging on. I've got the best vbulletin programmers working on it, Tripp and I have been on our knees praying, and our wives are trying to hang in there with us. And I just want to get in the field. Hope to see many of you this weekend at Prelude to Chickamauga.
                Matt Woodburn
                Retired Big Bug
                WIG/GHTI
                Hiram Lodge #7, F&AM, Franklin, TN
                "There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Comment

Working...
                X