Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Jim Girtley

Pards,

I hate to take this public but I am out of options. I purchased this Enfield (please see the original thread below) from Mr. Girtley. He received and cashed my money order on 10-3-06. I was told the weapon would ship the next day. I did not hear from him again until 10-13-06. He said his dad had a heart attack and was sorry for the delay. Of course I felt bad for him and told him no worries. Family is always the most important. The Enfield was supposed to be shipped to me on 10-14-06. I still have no weapon and no response from Mr. Girtley to several email inquiries. I am a patient and understanding person but I have been through this before. I feel like my money has been stolen. I have gone on the internet to try to find a phone number with no luck. If anyone out there knows this guy please let me know. He lives in the Tell City, Indiana area. I would like to resolve this without filing a fraud claim with the post office. This will be my next step.

Best regards, Bill.
    Bill Treadway
    Co. A First Texas Infantry
    Co. A Forty-Fifth Mississippi Infantry
    Co. D Eighth Missouri Infantry (CS)

Re: Looking for Jim Girtley

Have you tried zabasearch.com?
    John Wickett
    Former Carpetbagger
    Administrator (We got rules here! Be Nice - Sign Your Name - No Farbisms)

Comment

Thanks John.

I just tried that search with no luck. I get to a point where it might have the information but then I have to pay. Hopefully, I can find out his phone information without spending any more money. But I will do what I have to do to get this resolved.

Best regards, Bill.
      Bill Treadway

Comment

Bump.

I thought I'd try one more time to find this guy through this thread. I am convinced at this point that he has stolen my money. If anyone has some information like a phone number please send me a PM. Otherwise, I'll turn this over to the Postal Inspector and will file a fraud claim. Thank you.

Best regards, Bill.
        Bill Treadway

Comment

Working...
        X