Looking for a unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a unit

I was not sure where to post this but here goes. I just moved to the Louisville, KY area from Michigan. I am a ten year reenactor looking for a new unit, Yank or Reb. My impression is a medical with rank of Major ( correct rank for a surgeon). I have participated in many living history events and school presentations. I do have correct horse tack and would like to expand my impression to a mounted medical ( my horse died last Dec.) I am looking for a good unit , strong, with none of the political issues that often come along. I only want to contribute and enjoy this great pastime. If you want to talk to me, send an e mail to wolverine101146@hotmail.com

Ted, you need to sign all posts with your full name - Mike Chapman
    Last edited by dusty27; 11-14-2006, 08:04 AM.

Re: Looking for a unit

I can endorse Ted. He has been invaluble to reenacting in Michigan over the past several years. If Ted hooks up with you he'll definitely be a dedicated member of your unit.
    Sam Billingsley
    4th Texas Co. E
    a.k.a Dave Prince

P.S. Ted we're all going to miss you. Good Luck in all your endeavors!
    Dave Prince

Comment

Re: Looking for a unit

Contact the folks at Perryville Battlefield for a listing of units active in the area.

You may also wish to give consideration to who you were before the war and put together a civilian medical impression. Perryville Battlefield has an exceptionally strong civilian contingient, with a number of activities separate from any military events, depicting life and work in pre-war and wartime Kentucky.
      Terre Hood Biederman
      Yassir, I used to be Mrs. Lawson. I still run period dyepots, knit stuff, and cause trouble.

sigpic
      Wearing Grossly Out of Fashion Clothing Since 1958.

ADVENTURE CALLS. Can you hear it? Come ON.

Comment

Working...
      X