This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Galla Rock Mercantile

It is still a very relivent topic here. I and many others have had poor customer service from them. I was a fortunate soul and got my money returned. Try that route, it usually gets results! Best of luck brother.
    Mitchell L Critel
    Wide Awake Groupie
    Texas Ground Hornets

Comment

Originally posted by Spinster View Post
      Michael,

Must be your screen view--its in the upper left hand corner of each post--a time stamp if its today, a date stamp if its prior.
      All I see is a small icon which tells me if something is old or new if I move my cursor over it. Doesn't have a date or time. Is there some way I can change this?
      Michael Comer
      one of the moderator guys

Comment

Michael,

If you are using a certain "skin" you will see white space at the top of messages...just drag your cursor across the white space and it will highlight the dtae of the message. It IS in the upper left corner, no matter what "skin" you are using.
        Mitchell L Critel
        Wide Awake Groupie
        Texas Ground Hornets

Comment

Comrades,

If one were to search the Civil War, repro section of ebay, you'll find they occasionally list patterns at auction. You'll note that their feedback from such auctions mirrors closely the responses to this thread.

Respects,
          Tim Kindred
          Medical Mess
          Solar Star Lodge #14
          Bath, Maine

Comment

One of the guys from my unit has been waiting for something from Galla Rock for over a year and a half. They are not returning his calls or making an effort to get a hold of him. Galla Rock won't even return the money. But he might see them at an event in December. Thats going to be interesting.

Grant Wilson
            Grant Wilson

Comment

A pard of mine, Mike Kupsch, had to file mail fraud charges before they overnighted his items. Try that!

Out,

Comment

Maybe all of these complaints is a reason why they aren't on the approved Vendors list.
                Ron Moen
                Co.A, First Texas Infantry (Retired)
                CWPT
                E Clampus Vitus

Comment

Ron,
                  A vendor has to apply for approved status, I don't believe Gala Rock ever has.
                  Joseph Hofmann

Comment

Ok guys, we have beat this horse to death and there is no sense continuing to pile it on. Advice has been offered and now it is up to the original poster to use it if he so chooses.
                    Jim Kindred

Comment

Working...
                    X