Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EJ Thomas Service

Gents,

Just wanted to let everyone know of the recent service I received from Maryanne Zilley and her partners at EJ Thomas. I recently purchased a set of US leathers, a nick ************ frock coat and a pair of socks from them at the beginning of the week in anticipation for the opening of the Monitor Center this weekend. They sent two overnight shipments to me, called me multiple times to give me tracking numbers and to constantly check the status of the order. To have a sutler know how important your order is and literally run down a FedEx guy to make sure your shipment goes out is a testament to how they feel about customer service. Never have I saw service like this from a sutler and I have been blown away from it. They have top quality products and I recommend them 100 times over to anyone wishing to buy from them. If anyone has any questions about the products I purchased please feel free to contact me.

Re: EJ Thomas Service

I too can relate with Mr. Domitrovich's experience with E.J. Thos. Mercantile. At the First Bull Run (Manassas) event last summer I purchased the Federal Cap Pouch from Mr. Joe Zilley at the Sutler Row. Joe, of course, instantly whipped out the original from which the repro was expertly made. Unfortunately, I decided after the event that their Confederate Cap Pouch may have been a wiser $75.00 choice.

I contacted them via the company website and later on got in contact with Ms. Maryanne Zilley. They were kind and gracious enough to exchange my order within a few weeks.

Later on, I met with Mr. Bill Lomas in person at a different event and had the most wonderful chat with him. I can think of no greater vendor that has quality products and the finest customer service. Check out their website and have NO hesitation about ordering!

Well done guys!
    Last edited by Shockoe Hill Cats; 03-08-2007, 07:24 AM.
    Jason C. Spellman
    Skillygalee Mess

"Those fine fellows in Virginia are pouring out their heart's blood like water. Virginia will be heroic dust--the army of glorious youth that has been buried there."--Mary Chesnut

Comment

I have made several smaller purchases from them and have been very pleased with everything. I spent quite a bit of time in their tent at Olustee and look forward to doing business with them in the future. It is nice not having to mailorder in order to get authentic gear or having a question answered. I recommend them whole heartedly. Thomas N. Rachal
      Thomas N. Rachal

Comment

I too would like to add my hearty recommendations of them. I have gotten several things from them and am well beyond satisfied with the quailty of both the items and their business conduct--it is actually a joy to do business with them. In addition I have loaned them several original objects from my collection as pattern pieces and their meticulous care of them was as good as any museum loan. I could not be more satisfied, nor can I speak too highly of them.
        Spence Waldron~
        Coffee cooler

"Straggled out and did not catch up."

Comment

Originally posted by Bummer View Post
          ..it is actually a joy to do business with them.
          I can heartily concur with that sentiment, and I would like to echo all of the above comments. In my experience EJ Thomas represent the very epitome of good customer service. First rate products from a first rate sutler!
          Jim Smith, Volunteer Co., (UK)

Comment

I do have problems with their website. I'm I the only one?
            Frank Perkin

Comment

Frank,
              There have been several discussions about that, everyone is having problems since they are updating it.
              Patrick Landrum
              Independent Rifles

Comment

Thanx Pat.
                Frank Perkin

Comment

Working...
                X