Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Doolin Found

Pards,
    I had the opportunity to have a phone conversation with Sam Doolin this morning (4-19-07). He regrets the concern that has been generated regarding the status of unfilled orders and his lack of communication with some of his customers. He expressed that he wanted to make delivery on his commitments. He did not offer any excuses, but in my opinion, I think that he had some family issues that took him away from his work, and that he lost some of his customer list when his computer crashed. I asked Sam if I could post his phone number on the AC Website, and he encouraged me to do so. Sam does not have a working computer or email. He is aware of Chris Hubbard's order and there is also a completed order for Ingo Rowlleter (sp) of Munich, Germany. If you are out there Ingo, please contact me on this forum or PM and I will try to help you get your order if you have any difficulty in reaching Mr. Doolin. I was told that I will receive my completed order next week. I will make a post when I do.

Sam Doolin's phone number is 303 238 7021.

Regards,
    Dan McGraw
    GG-Gson of Patrick Maher, Co E, 1st Minn Cavalry
    GG-Gson of Charles Orth, Co G, 2nd Minn Infantry

Re: Sam Doolin Found

DŽday

Well you will receive a personal mail within the next few moments.

regards

Ingo

Ingo Rolletter
    5th Va Vol Inf (Germany)

Comment

Re: Sam Doolin Found

Ingo,
      Please drop me an email at:
      dsmcgraw@new.rr.com
      or
      dmcgraw@jjkeller.com
      I took a look at your website. Your lads look like sturdy Virginians indeed. Your German ancestors who settled in the Shenandoah Valley would be proud.
      My Civil War ancestors were from Ireland and settled in Minnesota during the 1840's.
      Regards,
      Dan McGraw
      GG-Gson of Patrick Maher, Co E, 1st Minn Cavalry
      GG-Gson of Charles Orth, Co G, 2nd Minn Infantry

Comment

Working...
      X