Artillery Gear...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artillery Gear...

Just stoppin' by to show off some artillery gear I just finished...Federal Issue Gunners Haversack, Federal Issue Tube Pouch & Waist Belt, and White Buff Thumb Stall...Thanks

Nick Duvall
    Last edited by ElizabethClark; 06-03-2007, 10:47 AM. Reason: removing non-approved vendor commercial info
    Nick Duvall

Re: Artillery Gear...

Adam,
    Why don't you take your comments directly to Nick. I've had great service and products out of Duvall.
    Patrick Landrum
    Independent Rifles

Comment

Hey Adam - I note you have posted a grand total of two times on the board, but have not used your last name yet - time to start doing that as per the rules. Can I have the drum sling?

Nick, if you are listening, I will take the haversack and the thumbstall. Sent an e-mail as well.
      Soli Deo Gloria
      Doug Cooper

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

Please support the CWT at www.civilwar.org

Comment

Adam's post has been removed. He can take it up with Nick directly if he'd like to but 2 total posts and an incomplete signature just smacks of disgruntled trolling.
        Paul Calloway
        Proudest Member of the Tar Water Mess
        Proud Member of the GHTI
        Member, Civil War Preservation Trust
        Wayne #25, F&AM

Comment

Sorry guys, I was just frustrated when I got it but it turned out it is a really easy fix and it is a good quality drum sling, didnt mean to say that and I hope didnt affend Nick because he does make leathers that are best quality.

Sorry

Adam Ward
          Adam Ward

Liberty Hall Fifes and Drums
          Sykes Regulars 2nd & 4th U.S. Infantry
          The Shocker Mess
          The Hedgesville Blues

Comment

Working...
          X