Carter and Jasper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carter and Jasper

Are any of you in contact with Utley? I have been emailing and calling with no reply. Does anyone know if he is on vacation or somthing?

Thanks,

Brett "Homer" Keen
    Chicago
    [I]"Excessively spirited in the pranks and mischief of the soldier"[/I]

OEF 03-04 [I]Truth Through Exploitation[/I]

Re: Carter and Jasper

Chris is a Highway Patrolman, a small store owner AND the owner of Carter and Jasper, ontop of being a step Dad and husband. Give him a little time, he'll get back with you.
    Patrick Landrum
    Independent Rifles

Comment

I sp0ke with him about a week ago. He's always been good with getting back to me in a timely fashion. As timely as a busy life will allow,
      John Greenfield

GawdAwful Mess [url]www.gawdawfulmess.com[/url]

Comment

I'm sure Chris will contact you as soon as possible.
        Robert Collett
        8th FL / 13th IN
        Armory Guards
        WIG

Comment

Chris' customer service is second to none. Chris answers every e-mail, please be patient and give him another day or so, this time of year all of us vendors are overworked and are working long days to catch up on orders, e-mails and phone calls.
          [COLOR="DarkRed"] [B][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]Christopher J. Daley[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Thank you all for the encouragement and I will continue to look forward to hearing back.

Thanks

Brett "Homer" Keen
            Chicago

Comment

I heard from him tonight! Thank you all for the reassurance

Brett "Homer" Keen
              Chicago

Comment

Brett,

Sorry it took me almost a week to catch up with you! I've been out of town on a furniture buying trip with my wife. Like Chris said, it is very busy this time of year, which is a good thing, but it does increase the time it takes to return phone calls and emails. Many times I'll have 10-15 calls or emails to return a day and only have an hour or so to do it in, so when I'm out of town for a period of time it puts me behind. Thanks for your patience!
                Chris Utley
                South Union Mills
                [url]www.southunionmills.com[/url]
                [url]www.facebook.com/southunionmills[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Utley View Post
                  Brett,

Sorry it took me almost a week to catch up with you! I've been out of town on a furniture buying trip with my wife. Like Chris said, it is very busy this time of year, which is a good thing, but it does increase the time it takes to return phone calls and emails. Many times I'll have 10-15 calls or emails to return a day and only have an hour or so to do it in, so when I'm out of town for a period of time it puts me behind. Thanks for your patience!
                  If you ever need any help I do e-commerce for a living. :D I'm always open to give some free help to businesses I like.

-Brett

Brett "Homer" Keen
                  Chicago

Comment

Working...
                  X