X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CJ Daley, Not Approved by Me!

Hello All,
    This is a conversation that has carried over from the "Questions regarding CJ Daley Historical Reproductions?" thread, on the "Approved Vendors" forum. Read ahead if you wish.

Mr. Daley,
    You are very correct Sir that you did send me a U.S.P.S. reciept showing that you sent something to my zip-code. But you have sent me nothing showing a coat and/or a box going to my address, (tracking number, delivery confirmation, insured reciept, etc....). I have saved all the e-mails you sent me. One of those states that you felt you knew what happened to my coat and you may be able to correct it. A later e-mail stated you would be sending me a refund. I state these things not to dis-credit you but because they are facts. I feel that because of our past disagreements/e-mails that I will never see this coat or my $200 again. I have come to grips with this issue and have put this away in my life's book as a lesson learned.
    This is a forum and I felt like I had something to say, ( so it was a little more than upsetting that you closed the other thread!). Thank you for letting us know that you have mover on from your business and will be working for some un-named museum. I am sure that all of us, (including myself), wish you well in this next step in your life.
    I was only saying that it would have been nice for those of us that have sent you our hard earned money, and picked you over the other sutlers/taylors, to have gotten some more personal, one-on-one notice why our orders were late and/or would go unfilled.
    I can say that a few years ago I did purchase a pair of CS Trousers from you and they are very nicely made and have served me well.
    But I do not believe I will be purchaseing and CJDaley items in the near future.
    Thank you for your time, Paul Bennett.
    "In the heat of battle it ceases to be an idea for which we fight... or a flag. Rather... we fight for the man on our left and we fight for the man on our right... and when armies have scattered and when the empires fall away... all that remains is the memory
    of those precious moments... we spent side by side."

Paul Bennett

Re: CJ Daley, Not Approved by Me!

I'm going to PM Chris about this - lets avoid all the follow ups, for and against. They are anecdotal.
    Paul Calloway
    Proudest Member of the Tar Water Mess
    Proud Member of the GHTI
    Member, Civil War Preservation Trust
    Wayne #25, F&AM

Comment

Working...
    X