Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Vendors Worth Noting

All:

Apologies if this is in the wrong location, mods move if necessary. I just wanted to reiterate the obvious and tell you that there are a couple of vendors out there that are more than worth your time and hard earned greenbacks.

1st tip of the forage cap goes to Ezra Barnhouse Goods. I met John Crabb for the first time in Nashville last year and found him to be a great all around guy. In looking for a few items that I needed, I worked with both him and his wife Beth who went out of their way to provide e-mails, pictures and anything in the way of info that I asked for. Their level of service is outstanding and you would be wise to consult them for your next purchase.

2nd Kudos goes to Missouri Boot and Shoe and Robert Serio. Robert is another excellent individual who I ended up just talking to on the phone for the better part of 20 minutes away from what I had even originally called for. He went out of his way to priority mail my order to me over a weekend so that I would have it. His level of service is top tier and again I would recommend him to anyone looking for what he offers.

Both vendors offer a lesson to all those in business or more specifically sales (myself included): We all know we're not the only customer, but it sure is nice to feel that way. Both vendors exemplify this, and if the business world worked the way that they did, Customer Service wouldn't be a goal, it would be a standard.

Thanks again to both, job well done.
    Sam Lowe
    Sally Port Mess
    Western Rifles

Aut Viam invenium aut faciam
Working...
X