Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Holiday Wish List

Hi Pards

A Federal Issue Blanket and a new 7 rivet scabbard.

Jason Tailford
    18th Virginia Infantry
    Co G
    Nottoway Grays
    Temperance Mess.

Comment

A Civilian Sack Coat and a new pair of civilian boots

Jon Preston
      Jon Preston
      F & AM Chandlersville #858, Kentucky

"SLAVE STATES, once more let me repeat, that the only way of preserving our slave property, or what we prize more than life, our LIBERTY, is by a UNION WITH EACH OTHER!" ---Jefferson Davis

Comment

Mama needs some new yarn and a lifetime supply of gut fiddle strings. :D

Kim Caudell

Comment

The wife got me a gift certificate for my birthday in September from a reputable vendor...maybe Santa can add another 50 bucks so I can get a really nice tan slouch hat.

- Jay Reid
          Dreamer42
          9th Texas, ya'll
          Jay Reid

Comment

hmmm, Wish list eh?

All right then, I'd say that I'd really like a nice parure or two....say cameo and pearls, or maybe ruby and diamonds, ......just the usual matching bracelets, brooch, earrings, and for ducks toss in matching hair ornament or buckle. I'm not fussy, you can choose whatever you like when it comes to accessories with parures. Other than that, the only thing that I can think of that I'd really like to have is a pair of Robert Land shoes, every color and style that fits. Hey, my tastes are simple, I want the best.:D Last, the only other thing that I can think of that I'd really like to have would be a good music box, something that plays more than one song, and to really make me happy, make it one of those small table Christmas tree styles that plays about 20 carols and turns the tiny tree at the same time. OK, that's all on my list that I can think of for the moment. Hey, if you're gonna wish, why not wish big?
            Mfr,
            Judith Peebles.
            No Wooden Nutmegs Sold Here.
            [B]Books![B][/B][/B] The Original Search Engine.

Comment

That English Cartridge box for my Confederate impression... nearly there too.

-Johnny
              Johnny Lloyd
              John "Johnny" Lloyd
              Think before you post... Rules on this forum here
              SCAR
              Known to associate with the following fine groups: WIG/AG/CR

"Without history, there can be no research standards.
              Without research standards, there can be no authenticity.
              Without the attempt at authenticity, all is just a fantasy.
              Fantasy is not history nor heritage, because it never really existed." -Me

Proud descendant of...

Comment

I'm still putting stuff together, admittedly having nothing of my own just yet, but I figure multi-purpose pieces would be best, so a real nice (period of course) pocket-watch would be at the top of my list.
                John Dolan

Comment

I want a Lorenz or a '61. Bet I won't see either one though.
                  Michael Comer
                  one of the moderator guys

Comment

Maybe Chris Kringle can bring along just enough rain to make the swamps around Glendale and Malvern Hill next April a bit more wet (but not too deep) than they are these days. The grass growing in those swamps looks more like good pasture, and the experience of trudging through a swamp....wait that may be too much info.
                    [B]Charles Heath[/B]
                    [EMAIL="heath9999@aol.com"]heath9999@aol.com[/EMAIL]

[URL="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Spanglers_Spring_Living_History/"]12 - 14 Jun 09 Hoosiers at Gettysburg[/URL]

[EMAIL="heath9999@aol.com"]17-19 Jul 09 Mumford/GCV Carpe Eventum [/EMAIL]

[EMAIL="beatlefans1@verizon.net"]31 Jul - 2 Aug 09 Texans at Gettysburg [/EMAIL]

[EMAIL="JDO@npmhu.org"] 11-13 Sep 09 Fortress Monroe [/EMAIL]

[URL="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Elmira_Death_March/?yguid=25647636"]2-4 Oct 09 Death March XI - Corduroy[/URL]

[EMAIL="oldsoldier51@yahoo.com"] G'burg Memorial March [/EMAIL]

Comment

"Peace on Earth and Good Will to all Men."

Or, in the alternative, a nice pair of handknit wool socks.

A. Redd
                      Andy Redd

Comment

I would love a civvy vest!!! but a new enlisted frock is bein made for my b-day next week,so that will work

Comment

Working...
                        X