Hey, You Knuckleheads....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hey, You Knuckleheads....

Ah, the advice of grumpy, bitter, dejected, and poopy pants married men. Truely outstanding, truely.

If it sucks so much why not ship them off to Baffin Island or Siberia?

I know the anniversery date as in when we first met, our first date, the proposal date, and the wedding date. The birthday is remembered as well. This year she got to kick all of our friends hineys at air hockey at the local Jillians whilst sipping on Girl Dranks! (tm) The year before was Pirate Mini Golf and taking over the local Ruby Tuesdays.

What do people think I am Tripp Corbin? ;)....... I keep her happy, we get to go out and see shows, plays, movies, etc. and then I get to go play OCN at Serial Warz events. Everyone is happy, no yelling, but being married will be lessening the Carpe than Event pop ups. Oh the humanity!

The great Future Mrs. OCN quote of authorization. "I don't want you running around the house in you Civil War stuff every weekend."

Yeah, I'll be at the Civil War show.
    Herb Coats
    Armory Guards &
    WIG

Comment

Herb,

What the world wants to know is whether or not her cornbread is better than Kiev's.

Next....
      [B]Charles Heath[/B]
      [EMAIL="heath9999@aol.com"]heath9999@aol.com[/EMAIL]

[URL="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Spanglers_Spring_Living_History/"]12 - 14 Jun 09 Hoosiers at Gettysburg[/URL]

[EMAIL="heath9999@aol.com"]17-19 Jul 09 Mumford/GCV Carpe Eventum [/EMAIL]

[EMAIL="beatlefans1@verizon.net"]31 Jul - 2 Aug 09 Texans at Gettysburg [/EMAIL]

[EMAIL="JDO@npmhu.org"] 11-13 Sep 09 Fortress Monroe [/EMAIL]

[URL="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Elmira_Death_March/?yguid=25647636"]2-4 Oct 09 Death March XI - Corduroy[/URL]

[EMAIL="oldsoldier51@yahoo.com"] G'burg Memorial March [/EMAIL]

Comment

I cannot confirm nor deny that suggestive question. Next question please...
        Herb Coats
        Armory Guards &
        WIG

Comment

Herb, bless your little heart. I too was bright eyed and thought life was grand. Now I'm a bitter, sad man, much like Chawls:wink_smil Seriously, if you marry a good one, nothing is better. My wife is my best friend and puts up with a ton, as your soon to be lovely wife will have to put up with far more than my wife! Congrats and hope all is well.

Justin
          [B]Justin Morris[/B]
          [B]Independent Rifles[/B]
          "And All of Hell Followed"

Shiloh, IR Confederate Campaigner Adjunct Battalion, Cleburne's Division, March 30 to April 1, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Coatsy View Post
            Ah, the advice of grumpy, bitter, dejected, and poopy pants married men. Truely outstanding, truely.
            Herb,

You'll all too soon learn that, for a man, marriage is a 3 ring circus...

First the Engagement ring, next is the Wedding ring...

... Then comes the Suffering. :cry_smile
            [B]Joseph Hodges[/B]

[FONT=Book Antiqua]“… and know that it was in California we learned the art of making long journeys with safety, to endure privations with cheerfulness, and to thrive under the most adverse circumstances, and these have enabled us to make strides in war which may seem gigantic to the uninitiated.”[/FONT]
            [SIZE=1](excerpt from a letter from Gen. W. T. Sherman to Governor Frederick Low of California, dated Goldsborough, N.C. March 24, 1865)[/SIZE]

Comment

When she showed up at Morris' St. Patrick's Day Party wearing a sweater with the Brit flag on it, I knew she was meant for Herb.
              Patrick Landrum
              Independent Rifles

Comment

I'll be there as usual... can't mention what I'll have, someone will cry that I'm advertising.
                Rick Bailey
                Melodian Banjoist from Allendale and Founder of Waffle Schnapps.

Comment

Originally posted by Amtmann View Post
                  I'll be there as usual... can't mention what I'll have, someone will cry that I'm advertising.
                  No, but you can shoot me an email, as you know full and well that I'm mesmerized by the glitter and gleam of tin, and automatically open my pocketbook, even when the only contents are little moths.......

Besides, you know my tin inventory better than I do.

Used up my emergency 'Daddy sitter' chit a few weeks ago, and my planned 'Daddy sitter' was right on top of that, staying home for a good while........
                  Terre Hood Biederman
                  Yassir, I used to be Mrs. Lawson. I still run period dyepots, knit stuff, and cause trouble.

sigpic
                  Wearing Grossly Out of Fashion Clothing Since 1958.

ADVENTURE CALLS. Can you hear it? Come ON.

Comment

Not me - I'm not leaving my computor monitor until I see an update regarding Glendale and Malvern Hill. No pressure.
                    Peter Julius
                    North State Rifles

"North Carolina - a vale of humility between two mountains of conceit." Unknown author

Comment

Propes and I might even play a little music while we're sittin' there...
                      Rick Bailey
                      Melodian Banjoist from Allendale and Founder of Waffle Schnapps.

Comment

Originally posted by Malingerer View Post
                        I'm not leaving my computor monitor until I see an update regarding Glendale and Malvern Hill.
                        I do believe I hear a certain well known Carthagenian waxing up his surfboard, as we speak. :)

Most of us are simply amazed at just how much Dave Myrick looks like a certain McCall feller, too.
                        [B]Charles Heath[/B]
                        [EMAIL="heath9999@aol.com"]heath9999@aol.com[/EMAIL]

[URL="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Spanglers_Spring_Living_History/"]12 - 14 Jun 09 Hoosiers at Gettysburg[/URL]

[EMAIL="heath9999@aol.com"]17-19 Jul 09 Mumford/GCV Carpe Eventum [/EMAIL]

[EMAIL="beatlefans1@verizon.net"]31 Jul - 2 Aug 09 Texans at Gettysburg [/EMAIL]

[EMAIL="JDO@npmhu.org"] 11-13 Sep 09 Fortress Monroe [/EMAIL]

[URL="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Elmira_Death_March/?yguid=25647636"]2-4 Oct 09 Death March XI - Corduroy[/URL]

[EMAIL="oldsoldier51@yahoo.com"] G'burg Memorial March [/EMAIL]

Comment

Working...
                        X