X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confederate Monument Vandalized

Originally posted by reddcorp View Post
    Now Miz Terre:

Maybe they ought to send these miscreants over to Selma to help out on some work days. Andy Redd
    Now that I'd buy into. Especially if a nice little civilian dogtrot cabin grew up thereabouts somewhere.

Just send those boys home before its time to play with guns. Or fire. Or fiddles for that matter.

Tell them to hand haul the water for my washpots before they go. Preferably from all the way up at the road by the cemetary. Think I'll bring the full laundry set up. That would be seven of those big pots y'all think are to cook dinner in rather than boil your well worn drawers.

Have 'em cut and stack the wood nice and neat too. Girl sized pieces. No chain saw marks neither. Axe hewn only.

Chalk up their earnings at wartime wage rates for a day laborer. Dock out their keep and clothes. When they are done paying for the restoration and a bit more, send them on home to their mamas, as they are, after all, good boys.
    Terre Hood Biederman
    Yassir, I used to be Mrs. Lawson. I still run period dyepots, knit stuff, and cause trouble.

sigpic
    Wearing Grossly Out of Fashion Clothing Since 1958.

ADVENTURE CALLS. Can you hear it? Come ON.

Comment

Working...
    X