f/s frock coat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• f/s frock coat

I apoligize for putting it here but its saying the f/s forum is locked for me for somereason and it has been since ive belonged here. so if a moderator can just put it on that part of the forum id appreciate it. thank you in advance. and if you could email me in me and let me know why the buy/sell forums is always locked that be great. but please unlock it for me or move this to it for me. Dont just take it off please. thanks so much.

I have a ben tart frock brand new never worn at events. Its a little big on me. its a size 42. made of his bark jean. It is half lined in plaid and half in cotton. with brass coin buttons. Hand done Button holes. great coat. Im selling because i came across some bills i wasnt exspecting.

$275 shipped to you/obo

if interesed email me directly at [email]lacrosse31886@aol.com[/email
    Brad Beers
    Last edited by BSWBCW; 11-15-2007, 02:47 AM.

Re: f/s frock coat

The buy/sell/trade forum is locked to anyone who has fewer than 10 posts under their belt. That was part of the agreement when you became a member here.

BTW: If you don't sign your full name to your posts, the Mods will suspend your membership.
    John Spain
    4th Tennessee / 25th Indiana

sigpic
    "If you surrender, you will be treated as prisoners of war, but if I have to storm your works, you may expect no quarter." Forrest

Comment

thansk for the info. I made 12 post through the night and it still isnt allowing me any idea why?

brad

Comment

frock for sale

I have a ben tart frock brand new never worn at events. Its a little big on me. its a size 42. made of his bark jean. It is half lined in plaid and half in cotton. with brass coin buttons. Hand done Button holes. great coat. Im selling because i came across some bills i wasnt exspecting.

$275 shipped to you/obo

if interesed email me directly at [email]lacrosse31886@aol.com[/email
        Brad Beers

Comment

You still have to be approved by the staff (Paul). Lately there have been some undesireables in here and they are scrutinizing the new membership requests. There is a post about that in the A/C news, polls etc or in the feedback section. Check them out and read the sticky's! Go check out the FAQ's & rules also.

And lastly set up a signature to sign your full (first and last) name to all posts. Brad, BB, nick names, or username doesn't cut it even if your username is your name. WestTN_reb is right, you'll be suspended.
          Last edited by Prodical Reb; 11-15-2007, 05:20 AM. Reason: correction
          [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=3]Michael Phillips, GGG Grandson of
          Pvt Edmond Phillips, 44th NCT, Co E, "The Turtle Paws"[/SIZE]
          [SIZE=2]Mustered in March 1862
          Paroled at Appomattox C.H. Virginia, April 15, 1865[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=Navy][B]"Good, now we'll have news from Hell before breakfast."[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
          Was Gen Sherman's response upon hearing the capture and execution of 3 reporters who had followed from Atlanta, by the rebels.
          The execution part turned out to be false.[COLOR=DarkRed] [B]Dagg Nabbit![/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

You still have to be approved by the staff Paul). Lately there have been some undesireables in here and they are scrutinizing the new members. There is a post about that in the A/C news, polls etc or in the feedback section. Check them out and read the sticky's! Go check out the FAQ's & rules also.

Use the search engine too. I see Beau Coup post criticizing other members for posting about a topic that has alraedy been beat to death.

And lastly set up a signature to sign your full (first and last) name to all posts. Brad, BB, nick names, or username doesn't cut it even if your username is your name. WestTN_reb is right, you'll be suspended.
            [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=3]Michael Phillips, GGG Grandson of
            Pvt Edmond Phillips, 44th NCT, Co E, "The Turtle Paws"[/SIZE]
            [SIZE=2]Mustered in March 1862
            Paroled at Appomattox C.H. Virginia, April 15, 1865[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=Navy][B]"Good, now we'll have news from Hell before breakfast."[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
            Was Gen Sherman's response upon hearing the capture and execution of 3 reporters who had followed from Atlanta, by the rebels.
            The execution part turned out to be false.[COLOR=DarkRed] [B]Dagg Nabbit![/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Mr. Beers' account has been suspended until he can assure me he understands our forum rules - namely sign his full name to his posts but also I have concerns regarding his spamming of the forum last night in order to get his post count up to post here.

I just spent about 30 minutes cleaning up the mess and its 30 minutes I didn't have this morning.

This isn't the first time we've issued warnings to Mr. Beers and the last time he was disagreeable in his response. A similar response today will likely meet with permanent removal.
              Paul Calloway
              Proudest Member of the Tar Water Mess
              Proud Member of the GHTI
              Member, Civil War Preservation Trust
              Wayne #25, F&AM

Comment

Working...
              X