What would you like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What would you like?

Well,I get to work Christmas day. If Santa drops by the station i'd like a Schuykill Jacket,a Craddock apron and a time machine to visit some long gone 19th century family members.
    sigpic
    Grandad Wm. David Lee
    52nd Tenn. Reg't Co. B

"If You Ain't Right, Get Right!"
    - Uncle Dave Macon

www.40thindiana.wordpress.com/

Comment

The safety and well-being of my son, thankfully now stateside, and all our service men and women.

Ron Myzie

Comment

Originally posted by boozie View Post
        Well,I get to work Christmas day. If Santa drops by the station i'd like a Schuykill Jacket,a Craddock apron and a time machine to visit some long gone 19th century family members.
        Boozie,

I hate to be a kill-joy, but Flux Capacitors are getting pretty pricey these days. This one is running about $175K!! ( http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main...products_id=28 )

Plus there is the environmental and regulatory hassle of the plutonium fuel required to run the darned thing. I'd recommend just asking for the SA jacket, or you'll probably break ole Santa's budget. :tounge_sm
        John Wickett
        Former Carpetbagger
        Administrator (We got rules here! Be Nice - Sign Your Name - No Farbisms)

Comment

Nothing Civil War related really is on my list this year. Although, I'd love to be able to go down to the Stitchers Garden in Franklin and grab up some of that mouth-watering fabric they have. :D

Other than that, it will be nice to get my dad home for a long weekend since his job has taken him away for long periods of time and I pray for safe travels when I drive to Gulfport for the holidays!
          Elizabeth Landrum
          IR Team Mom

Comment

The safe return of all of our comrades who are overseas fighting a real war to preserve our freedoms.

AWRedd
            Andy Redd

Comment

Originally posted by LibertyHallVols View Post
              Boozie,

I hate to be a kill-joy, but Flux Capacitors are getting pretty pricey these days. This one is running about $175K!! ( http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main...products_id=28 )

Plus there is the environmental and regulatory hassle of the plutonium fuel required to run the darned thing. I'd recommend just asking for the SA jacket, or you'll probably break ole Santa's budget. :tounge_sm
              Well Wick, that is pretty steep. Its all because of that dang elf union,local 1 1/2.Maybe I should wish for Santa to hire scab workers.:D
              sigpic
              Grandad Wm. David Lee
              52nd Tenn. Reg't Co. B

- Uncle Dave Macon

Comment

I have a bad knee, but Ican live with it. I want PEACE, and a good Year of reenacting.
                Dave Warringer Crpl
                Member Squatting Bullfrog Mess
                124th NYSV Orange Blossoms
                "Squat, my Bullfrogs."
                In Memory of Rufus Warringer
                20th NYS Militia Co B
                Killed at Antietum Sept 17, 1862

Comment

Liz,

Would you mind taking a Carriecake down with you? Patrick will be very happy to receive a cake. Oh, and to see you of course! ;)
                  Carrie Craddock

Comment

I just want to be able to spend sometime with my loved ones, maybe some new boots or something too.
                    F & AM Chandlersville #858, Kentucky

"SLAVE STATES, once more let me repeat, that the only way of preserving our slave property, or what we prize more than life, our LIBERTY, is by a UNION WITH EACH OTHER!" ---Jefferson Davis

Comment

Carrie- I'd be happy to. But, I can't promise that it would make it there!! :p
                      Elizabeth Landrum
                      IR Team Mom

Comment

I'd like to wish all the soldiers, sailors, marines and airmen safe return home to the welcoming arms of loved ones.

To those familes who were waiting for the safe return of their loved soldier, sailor, marine and airman and they returned beneath the flag draped coffin, I wish you eternal peace and joy! I curse every time I have to fall out for a Fallen Comrade ceremony here on Disney Drive in Bagram.

I'm thankful that I haven't known them.

To everyone else, I hope you get to spend maximum amount of time with your loved ones! Give them all the best gift of telling them you love them and how thankful you are that you could spend another Yuletime season with them!

To All........Mele Kalikimaka! Hau'oli Makahiki Hou! (how-OH-lee mah-kah-hee-kee ho) If you need a translation, Click here>>>>>**********

Myself, I'd like to be home Christmas morning to see my daughters faces when they come out and see what St. Nick has left!
                        (music starts) I-I-I-I-I-'ll be ho-o-o-o-me for Chri-i-i-i-istm-a-a-as, ------- if o-o-o-only i-i-in my dre-e-e-e-ams!

Is the Christmas Opossum (The other whte meat) ready yet?
                        Last edited by Prodical Reb; 12-10-2007, 12:32 PM. Reason: Correction
                        [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=3]Michael Phillips, GGG Grandson of
                        Pvt Edmond Phillips, 44th NCT, Co E, "The Turtle Paws"[/SIZE]
                        [SIZE=2]Mustered in March 1862
                        Paroled at Appomattox C.H. Virginia, April 15, 1865[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=Navy][B]"Good, now we'll have news from Hell before breakfast."[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
                        Was Gen Sherman's response upon hearing the capture and execution of 3 reporters who had followed from Atlanta, by the rebels.
                        The execution part turned out to be false.[COLOR=DarkRed] [B]Dagg Nabbit![/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by boozie View Post

Don't feel bad Scott, I will be doing the same thing.
                          I would love to sit at the fiehouse and do nothing Christmas day

I hope for safe & joyous journey,in all of your travels for every member and guest here on this forum. I am thankful to have family and good friends. I have recieved many gifts throughout this year that far outweighs anything you can purchase at any Sutler/Vendor.
                          [B][FONT="Georgia"][I]P. L. Parault[/I][/FONT][/B][FONT="Book Antiqua"][/FONT]

[I][B]"Three score and ten I can remember well, within the volume of which time I have seen hours dreadful and things strange: but this sore night hath trifled former knowings."

William Shakespeare[/B][/I]

Comment

Originally posted by Parault View Post
                            Don't feel bad Scott, I will be doing the same thing.
                            I would love to sit at the fiehouse and do nothing Christmas day
                            I hope all of our Brothers & Sisters on the job stay quiet on Christmas day!! There is a very good Christmas wish. The same goes out to our troops in the field also.

Stay safe!
                            Boozie
                            IAFF Local #4143
                            sigpic
                            Grandad Wm. David Lee
                            52nd Tenn. Reg't Co. B

- Uncle Dave Macon

Comment

A decent unit of motivated individuals in Florida.

Comment

I want a new pair of drumsticks and some snow on Christmas.
                                Sincerely,
                                William H. Chapman
                                Liberty Rifles

"They are very ignorant, but very desperate and very able." -Harper's Weekly on the Confederate Army, December 14, 1861

Comment

Working...
                                X