Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What would you like?

Originally posted by Suppelsa View Post
    That would be nice to see under the tree. Chris,does it come in any color other than olive drab?
    [B][FONT="Georgia"][I]P. L. Parault[/I][/FONT][/B][FONT="Book Antiqua"][/FONT]

[I][B]"Three score and ten I can remember well, within the volume of which time I have seen hours dreadful and things strange: but this sore night hath trifled former knowings."

William Shakespeare[/B][/I]

Comment

Peace, harmony and joy. In a pinch, I'll settle for joy and a nice Federal Frock. :D

... and some of Carrie's chili.
      ERIC TIPTON
      Former AC Owner

Comment

First off, the folks here have said it. For the servicemen (and women!) to have a safe Christmas and return home safe and sound!

Second.... Well I'd like some sort of new Civil War era longarm. Perhaps a conversion piece, or a Mississippi rifle with bayonet to fight off all of the pirates.

And most importantly in 2008 all of the Users here on the AC to actually attend a few events posted here. As my quote by the venerable Jim Butler says.... Get out and do it!!!!!!!!!!

New Years Resolution..... Attend the events that I want to go to (7 on the tier one events)

And finally Landrum to get his cake whole and uneaten!!!!! Liz are you paying attention? :tounge_sm
        Herb Coats
        Armory Guards &
        WIG

Comment

Photos of 4th Texas (Hood's Texas Brigade) personnel from mid-1862 onwards.
          Chris Hookey

Comment

A registration web page for the Glendale-Malvern Hill event with event standards. Come on Santa!
            Peter Julius
            North State Rifles

"North Carolina - a vale of humility between two mountains of conceit." Unknown author

Comment

Working...
            X