X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's Wrong with the Hobby?

Originally posted by dusty27 View Post
    Doug,

Not sure what you mean by this? My thought is folks don't do enough "individual thinking" and attend events that their unit decides to go to instead of looking into event on their own.
    We need more good messes forming good companies forming good battalions.

good = C/P/H
    Soli Deo Gloria
    Doug Cooper

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

Please support the CWT at www.civilwar.org

Comment

Why, Chris, that's stepping up! I'd be honored to drink to granddaddy Kite in any setting, let alone the pines of Olustee Station, and I'll be there with appropriate parcels in hand. There's hope just yet, with the "real" actions of Egmont Key, Crystal River, Brooksville, Cedar Key, and that's just the west coast. There's plenty to do for the interior and east coast as well. I've got my own ideas to throw around, including some adjunct add-ons like Natural Bridge. Looking forward to it.
      Ross L. Lamoreaux
      rlamoreaux@tampabayhistorycenter.org

"...and if profanity was included in the course of study at West Point, I am sure that the Army of the Cumberland had their share of the prize scholars in this branch." - B.F. Scribner, 38th Indiana Vol Inf

Comment

Chris,
        I'll have you know that the 16th is my birthday! I will most certainly let you pour me a cup of the camp's finest and I will be most honored to toast Grandaddy Kite as well!
        Your obedient grashopper,
        [I][SIZE=3]Jeff Gibson[/SIZE][/I]
        [SIZE=3][I]Consolidated Independent Rangers[/I][/SIZE]
        [I][SIZE=3]Formerly of Sunny Central Florida now the rolling hills of Tennessee[/SIZE][/I]

Comment

Working...
        X