Matt Woodburn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Woodburn

Does anyone have his e-mial/contact info?I saw he will be hosting the veteren company for the living history at Fort Duffield in Sept,and wished to ask about joining his company.
    Cullen
    Cullen Smith
    South Union Guard

"Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite, and furthermore always carry a small snake"~W.C. Fields

"When I drink whiskey, I drink whiskey; and when I drink water, I drink water."~Michaleen Flynn [I]The Quiet Man[/I]

Re: Matt Woodburn

You may have already tried this but his website has this email: RMWoodburn@aol.com from when he still had Julius Jones and Abe Thomas blankets for sale. It's still listed under the approved vendors if you would want to check it out for any reason. Hope this helps!
    Charlie Thayer

"Confederates were looking for some shoes, which were in short supply in the South because of the Union Blockade. The Confederates received gun fire instead of shoes." Quote of a random student in one of my classes.

Comment

You could look him up on the members list and send him a PM. He's listed under his name. Or, since he is a moderator here it wouldn't surprise me if he sees your post and gets in touch.
      Michael Comer
      one of the moderator guys

Comment

Cullen,

Email me at RMWoodburn@aol.com.
        Matt Woodburn
        Retired Big Bug
        WIG/GHTI
        Hiram Lodge #7, F&AM, Franklin, TN
        "There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Comment