Last word of the year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Last word of the year.

I hope to stop gouging people with overpriced, farby print shirts at EJ Thomas Mercantile,this year, and perhaps I'll buy a large lot of Pakistani shirts and just replace the plastic buttons and resew the buttonholes. With all seriousness, I plan to continue my research and take my boy out to do more civilian events.
    Ross L. Lamoreaux
    rlamoreaux@tampabayhistorycenter.org

"...and if profanity was included in the course of study at West Point, I am sure that the Army of the Cumberland had their share of the prize scholars in this branch." - B.F. Scribner, 38th Indiana Vol Inf

Comment

Re: Last word of the year.

Originally posted by Ross L. Lamoreaux View Post
      I hope to stop gouging people with overpriced, farby print shirts at EJ Thomas Mercantile,this year, and perhaps I'll buy a large lot of Pakistani shirts and just replace the plastic buttons and resew the buttonholes. With all seriousness, I plan to continue my research and take my boy out to do more civilian events.
      :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D That was the funniest (polyester) thread I've read in some time. Silas is a good man for doing that research. I think you should offer those shirts in trade for all the bad period watches out there, and give Runyon two just for fessing up.

And we hope to see you and the boy at Perryville on the Farm.
      Terre Hood Biederman
      Yassir, I used to be Mrs. Lawson. I still run period dyepots, knit stuff, and cause trouble.

sigpic
      Wearing Grossly Out of Fashion Clothing Since 1958.

ADVENTURE CALLS. Can you hear it? Come ON.

Comment

Working...
      X